Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at the British Heart Foundation website, it gives guidance on what to do in the lead up to open heart surgery.

Essentially try and get your body in the best shape you can to help give you the best possible change to recover as quickly as possible.

Obvious things like, make sure you aren't overweight, eat a healthy balanced diet, look after your mental health.

Not seen much evidence of this, well certainly while at WDW they both did the opposite.

Ok, Benji probably does the majority of the dog walks so that's good. But I'm pretty sure Bogie isn't cooking nice healthy meals for him.

That’s why I struggle to believe much of it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s life threatening and they lug home a suitcase full of soda and snacks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am still baffled how any travel insurance company would have allowed him to get a cab to the friggin airport! If he had a heart event in FL, the cost could run into millions. When I get a full panel blood test the bill is just over $1500. A visit to my GP costs $240, and I pay $20 of that. My OH had to go to a walk in clinic to check a boil on his head (we didn’t know it was a boil lol), and the bill came though for over $4k. He wasn’t even there a hour!! A ride in an ambulance to the hospital costs from $1300 depending on what care you are needing. Let that sit with you for a while. Yes, my insurance pays for it, but I am not on travel insurance. And this is not the best health care either. We still have long waits for things. My friend is waiting 4+ months for a cat scan on her brain after a patient clocked her one on a ward. So even a nurse is having to be on waiting lists. Almost a third of what I earn is to pay for good health insurance. How on earth do they get travel insurance to cover his grave diagnosis??

In the UK, people who are addicted to smoking, drinking, or even food disorders get a bad rap because it drains the NHS. What about this pair? A history if skin cancer in the family so she burns herself to a crisp every year and doesn’t cover up. They eat like it’s their last supper, and slob around all day pretending to work and apparently have no personal responsibility for their health. These are the people who are draining the NHS and I can’t feel sorry for either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've just been asked if I think Tumour Boy will insist on wearing his backwards cap during open heart surgery in a desperate attempt to cover his massive duck off bald patch?! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That’s why I struggle to believe much of it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s life threatening and they lug home a suitcase full of soda and snacks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am still baffled how any travel insurance company would have allowed him to get a cab to the friggin airport! If he had a heart event in FL, the cost could run into millions. When I get a full panel blood test the bill is just over $1500. A visit to my GP costs $240, and I pay $20 of that. My OH had to go to a walk in clinic to check a boil on his head (we didn’t know it was a boil lol), and the bill came though for over $4k. He wasn’t even there a hour!! A ride in an ambulance to the hospital costs from $1300 depending on what care you are needing. Let that sit with you for a while. Yes, my insurance pays for it, but I am not on travel insurance. And this is not the best health care either. We still have long waits for things. My friend is waiting 4+ months for a cat scan on her brain after a patient clocked her one on a ward. So even a nurse is having to be on waiting lists. Almost a third of what I earn is to pay for good health insurance. How on earth do they get travel insurance to cover his grave diagnosis??

In the UK, people who are addicted to smoking, drinking, or even food disorders get a bad rap because it drains the NHS. What about this pair? A history if skin cancer in the family so she burns herself to a crisp every year and doesn’t cover up. They eat like it’s their last supper, and slob around all day pretending to work and apparently have no personal responsibility for their health. These are the people who are draining the NHS and I can’t feel sorry for either of them.
We aren’t part of the EU so if he’s on a waiting list for surgery he won’t get travel insurance for DLP - again if he gets ill there it will cost them hundreds of thousands of euro’s

Reactions: 11
she’s definitely a beginning, middle and end kind of reader.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cynical but it's really starting to become how obvious Big Bro cannot function when it's not all about her. The changing topic of Benigns operation etc, she basically lives her life playing one big game of Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If my partner was awaiting open heart surgery and suggested a trip to Disney World (or anywhere, really) I'd put my foot down. Even if it caused arguments. It's just not worth it if something goes wrong or he starts to feel unwell. Why can't she see that? Holidays and "PR trips" would be the absolute last thing on my mind at a time like this. His heart is being stopped FFS! It doesn't get much more serious than that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Questions on her recent timeline?!
They went to see the new ship, but did she not say on her stories that she was going on one later in the year as well as reminding everyone of the Caribbean trip. Was that before the 3rd Jan?
Because the 3rd Jan was when Benji was told they were putting him forward for surgery?!

Also, what is going to happen to the destination wedding now in 2024, as this sounds like a major surgery and no idea if he will feel well enough to travel far let alone the insurance cost

Reactions: 21
Benj if you read this, Brogan doesn’t give two shits about you. Take Bonnie & run mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
he's not a fianceé to her, she just see's him as more content and clout

• Heart
Reactions: 23
he's not a fianceé to her, she just see's him as more content and clout
At best they're housemates, stuck together cause nobody else wants anything to do with them. They made their (separate) beds, now they lie in them.
Pair of losers!

Reactions: 25
I mean, given he is not in work at the moment I can sort of understand her taking work away if a well paying job for her came up. As much as I’d like time off to support my partner if he got ill it’s not always practical and doesn’t pay the bills.

But her attitude to him! Like he’s getting in the way by having an operation. He clearly is starting to struggle doing day to day stuff, Disneyworld showed that. She should be picking up the slack more at home, not swanning of to primark and get the car cleaned!

Reactions: 15
If he is actually having OHS, she’ll be raking in that 100k followers miking the surgery, and recovery, and side effects. That’s all she‘s thinking about and has probably already bought the balloons. 🙄

Questions on her recent timeline?!
They went to see the new ship, but did she not say on her stories that she was going on one later in the year as well as reminding everyone of the Caribbean trip. Was that before the 3rd Jan?
Because the 3rd Jan was when Benji was told they were putting him forward for surgery?!

Also, what is going to happen to the destination wedding now in 2024, as this sounds like a major surgery and no idea if he will feel well enough to travel far let alone the insurance cost
The ship tour was around January 6th/7th?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If my partner was awaiting open heart surgery and suggested a trip to Disney World (or anywhere, really) I'd put my foot down. Even if it caused arguments. It's just not worth it if something goes wrong or he starts to feel unwell. Why can't she see that? Holidays and "PR trips" would be the absolute last thing on my mind at a time like this. His heart is being stopped FFS! It doesn't get much more serious than that
Yes but it’s not HER heart so therefore shouldn’t affect (in her miniscule mind) her self-centred existence.

Even if it was her heart, she would probably be wheeled in with a party share bag of M&M’s under her arm, a gallon of Pepsi max in one hand and her blogging potato camera in the other though, so ignore me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her defensive nasty streak is so blatant in this vlog, I was shocked she's getting any subscribers at the moment!
  • Sneering at Bench doing his things and working on improving their home, while she's "working" a.k.a off on a jolly to the shops and getting her car cleaned instead of... washing it herself
  • Going to Primark for Disney stuff because "obviously" she's going there next month
  • Talking about her goal of 100k subscribers and then saying defensively "it's not really about the numbers of subscribers" :rolleyes:
  • When she does the cut-in about the doctor - the eye roll and sneer when she says "I have been to the doctors" because people were genuinely concerned when she dropped the C word in her stories
  • She kept talking over Bench when he was trying to explain his open heart surgery - they're going to open his chest up and stop his heart, FGS - and dismissing him with "everyone's dealing with stuff all the time"... where is the empathy, the concern, the love for your fiancé?
Vile, vile girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Nothing more dismissive or hurtful than someone saying "that's life" when you share your worries with them. Of course every one of us are in different boats and there's always someone who may have it worse, but it's such a callous response. Speaks volumes about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
She’s a nasty piece of work but I have little sympathy for him. He needs to grow up and take responsibility for himself. He clearly doesn’t care about getting himself healthier for surgery if he ate burgers and chips for literally every meal in Florida. And if he’s well enough to go on rides in Florida then he’s well enough to go back to work (desk based at least) in my opinion. It takes the absolute piss! I know he works for his dad but any other employer would have called him out on the constant holidays months ago.
You reap what you sow but if you don’t make efforts to change it then my sympathy is limited. Take ownership Benji for goodness sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I understand him enjoying himself on holiday. That’s what most people do, sick or not. He probably thought, one last hurrah before the new year when we have to get health-conscious. of course we all know the problem is they’ve eaten like they did on holiday all year.

i do think it would be very difficult if you didn’t feel well, weren’t working, and were facing a major illness to stand up for yourself and your health against an aggressively lazy and domineering partner. She has to have just worn him down about food and such to get him to the point he is now. That’s how it happens. Thats how someone can wreck the life of an otherwise normal person. Not sorry for him really, just sad she doesn’t seem to care.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the latest vlog

Benji is making her eggs for breakfast and Brogan is asking "what's for dinner"

WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?

Is food ALWAYS on your mind????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Benji, seriously. Go to your mum or dad's. Get some love and care.
When you're recovered put the house on the market and cut your losses.
Get off the Internet and start living.
Someone send him this. Fool needs his eyes opened

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s no way she’s going to support a healthy lifestyle in preparation for surgery. Imagine if he reacted to her health issues the way she does for his, the meltdown would be like nothing seen before. Hypocritical Hippo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.