Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be exaggerating but I think I’d rather be dead than undergo open heart surgery and then have brogan of all people attempt to care for me after the fact

you’ve got a rough deal there banjo , sorry about that mate . She’ll be performative and OTT for a week at the absolute maximum and then she’ll just be moping that she can’t go on holiday or that nobody has made her “eggies”

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I may be exaggerating but I think I’d rather be dead than undergo open heart surgery and then have brogan of all people attempt to care for me after the fact

you’ve got a rough deal there banjo , sorry about that mate . She’ll be performative and OTT for a week at the absolute maximum and then she’ll just be moping that she can’t go on holiday or that nobody has made her “eggies”
I give her two days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I give her two days 😂
We should do a sweep stake !! I say 3 days but two of those will be very begrudging . And then she’ll jet off on a press trip … “I’m just going to Bob around Siam Park for a few days , you’ll be fine , babe”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she will actually cook dinner for him for a change. I reckon they’ll be eating takeaways and rubbish, great for healing after surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only 100k Brogan is going to reach anytime soon is 100kg (If she's not there already).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We should do a sweep stake !! I say 3 days but two of those will be very begrudging . And then she’ll jet off on a press trip … “I’m just going to Bob around Siam Park for a few days , you’ll be fine , babe”
If the Dubai trip is anything to go by she’d as likely try to drag him along with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If the Dubai trip is anything to go by she’d as likely try to drag him along with her 🤣
“I know you are 2 days post open heart surgery and can barely hold your head up babe , but you won’t need to when you’re bobbing in the lazy river ! The water will do it for you !”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder if she will actually cook dinner for him for a change. I reckon they’ll be eating takeaways and rubbish, great for healing after surgery.
I treated myself to a dominos tonight after a long week at work. I’ve done to bed feeling really bloated and can’t wait to get back on it tomorrow. Imagine how she/they both feel day in, day out of overindulging in takeaways and just food in general. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
“I know you are 2 days post open heart surgery and can barely hold your head up babe , but you won’t need to when you’re bobbing in the lazy river ! The water will do it for you !”
I think this calls for another of your scripts disneys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If he is actually having OHS, she’ll be raking in that 100k followers miking the surgery, and recovery, and side effects. That’s all she‘s thinking about and has probably already bought the balloons. 🙄

The ship tour was around January 6th/7th?
I can somehow imagine her posing with a 100k balloon whilst he's holed up with wires in an hospital bed. Toe point going and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m still in shock how lazy she is, today I went to work in the morning half day, the gym, did a food shop, went to John Lewis , went to get laser removal treatment, met my sister , cooked my family dinner…. She NEEDS to go to the gym. She is overweight it’s not about looks but inside health. It’s so easy to go when working from home!! No commute or manager to report in for a certain time.

If my husband needed major surgery I would not be allowing three large eggs on white processed bread. He would be on a high veg low fat balanced diet/regime and I would be taking him to walk on a treadmill / gentle swimming etc a few times a week.

Those Disney snacks and booze up to December would make any healthy person feel rough, I can’t believe he thinks it’s ok to eat like that with his health diagnosis. I am also very confused about quitting work yet flying around the world and romping around Disney.

I found the dad announcement very passive aggressive. You could still briefly discuss circumstances while moaning respectful.

Remaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a family member undergo a open heart bypass and they spent about 5 days post op on ICU recovering. Considering on ICU realistically a good majority of patients are sedated, on vents, central lines etc and seriously ill, if Benj unfortunately ended up on there to recover, I really hope if Brogan visits and sees the condition of the poor patients on the ward, it may finally give her the kick up the arse to see things with more perspective. Her idea of a bad day is waking up, being cooked 3 eggs for brekkie, having her boyf walk her dog for her and wandering round Primark to find out the new Disney top doesn't fit her. She is so so out of touch and doesn't realise how good she really has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

She gives me Misery Stephen King vibes. But I honestly think they need to have a break at least and improve themselves they are both drinking each other down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The gift that keeps on giving. Her Etsy favourites.
11897821-D3C5-4E25-B0C3-09E7191B32EC.jpeg

I feel like Venom tonight. 😂

0F1DF0ED-1ED4-4FE2-B3FB-7D5B3F8CA280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.