Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apple treated me to my very own Brogan video!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Naaaah when he is discussing his surgery and she is talking over him, downplaying it and then totally changed the subject several times to be about how it’s affecting her and their trips. Came across like she didn’t give a tit, I actually felt bad for Benji bc it sounds scary as duck but she just sounds like it’s inconvenient for her.

Can she not deal with the fact the attention isn’t on her for one minute?
I think it’s a combination of being a complete self obsessed witch - how it’s gonna affect her schedule and the attention not being on her - and stupidity/naïveté regarding the seriousness of what the surgery will entail, the downtime, complications etc. It’s not like getting your appendix out, Brogan hun.

Reactions: 29
‘Middle Aged Auntie’…….the brand new clothing label by Brogan Mooney

0B8B3263-9B5D-4499-9307-D06A29F38C69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Any bets placed on whether FakeTumorBoy wakes the duck up if and when he has this surgery and realizes she doesn’t care about him?! If he does have this serious surgery, I bet he ends up at his mum’s or Kevin’s to recover because she won’t have the time or energy.

Reactions: 25
Benji got out of bed at 10am on the vlog and was back in bed by 7pm
Yes and in that time he cooked her breakfast, did pointing on the house and cooked their dinner. Meanwhile she plodded around a shop, had someone else wash and clean out her dirty car and stuffed her yap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She's more than happy to spend over a grand on disney crap and yet won't pay to get someone to repoint their crumbling house and has Benji doing it who is getting more and more fatigued (and up a ladder!), has major surgery coming up and the constant worry of it? Right....sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She's more than happy to spend over a grand on disney crap and yet won't pay to get someone to repoint their crumbling house and has Benji doing it who is getting more and more fatigued (and up a ladder!) and has major surgery coming up and the constant worry of it? Right....sure.
This really is awful. They should pay to have it done. Also she should be cooking for him and having him take it easy, but hey that wouldn’t suit little miss all about me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This really is awful. They should pay to have it done. Also she should be cooking for him and having him take it easy, but hey that wouldn’t suit little miss all about me.
I don't understand why you would spend almost £10k on a holiday which they clearly didn't enjoy when you could spend the money on your house where you live every day?! Or is this why she is always away cos she hates her house?!

Reactions: 29
Benji, seriously. Go to your mum or dad's. Get some love and care.
When you're recovered put the house on the market and cut your losses.
Get off the Internet and start living.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The test of any relationship is when ill health strikes. It's about putting the other person first, before your own needs, something Brogan NEVER EVER does.

Any normal, sane, sympathetic person would take the reins and do the majority of the cooking, cleaning, walking the dog and providing general support and attention to someone who has just had major heart surgery, is Brogan capable of this......I'm not so sure.

Reactions: 31
I’m really tempted to message her, about the seriousness of OHS and the potential risks (my fella ended up suffering a stroke after his) and that banjo needs rest and to not be repointing the house! I know she’ll block me and that’s ok, but is it inappropriate? Id be polite but I know the rule is to keep it in tattle so opinions please

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I loved her saying "we're going to tackle that bridge later". The phrase is:"cross that bridge when we come to it" Brogan. Ffs.

(23:30 ish minutes in the most recent vlog about the scarring of his surgery)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't understand why you would spend almost £10k on a holiday which they clearly didn't enjoy when you could spend the money on your house where you live every day?! Or is this why she is always away cos she hates her house?!
This is what I don’t understand either. As a homeowner, most people do what they’re supposed to do or need to do maintenance wise and to increase the home’s value. I have no idea what it would cost to fix the back of the house but I’d guess that and a basic reno of the downstairs bathroom would have still left them a good chunk for a trip to WDW had she budgeted better.

I mean I know I could get a new small vanity, mirror, taps and toilet for less than $500 CAD. I’ve said it before but between the two of them, that and a can of paint should be a quick and easy weekend job and would make for a house reno vlog too. I’m not that handy but I’ve replaced toilets, taps and mirrors on my own between my current house and old one and painted my vanity and bathroom in my current one.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.