Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her desk set up is horribly claustrophobic but on brand for her as a hoarder of shite. I think we know no real work occurs in this office, it is a wendy house for her to role play as an Apprentice contestant.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She thinks having an ‘office’ makes her sound like some grown up proper business professional. Reorganising your stickers and stationery is hardly something to be boastful about. She’s a joke. It’s like watching a 15 year old play at being an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She thinks having an ‘office’ makes her sound like some grown up proper business professional. Reorganising your stickers and stationery is hardly something to be boastful about. She’s a joke. It’s like watching a 15 year old play at being an adult.
Honestly? I think that's an insult to 15 year olds. She acts like a primary school kid with her stickers and her play office.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I just skimmed through the office on the YewTube link. Why does she have so much crap?! Seriously most work is paperless now. She has so much clutter and bits on the desk that aren’t necessary. The fake plants and diffuser could be on the windowsill.

I have the Alex desk in a darker blue with the white Alex riser on top. I have a separate floor lamp with shelves for fake plants plus my windowsill.

I don’t have the tall drawers underneath because I have zero need for them but she could have set them both up with hanging files in the bottom, then drawers for her tech stuff above and Benji could have drilled a hole for cord access for charging. The bookshelf should be moved to the Disney tat room aka Benji’s bedroom. No need for it in the office.

As someone else said, if she had switched the desk to the long wall under the window, she could have had a longer desk. With the current/new desk setup/location, she should put the printer on that shelf in the corner (if it’ll hold the weight) and the laptop on the riser.

My cord situation is the shits but it’s under the desk so I don’t see it. Lol

View attachment 1917242
I didn't understand why she had so much tech, cords etc in the drawers under her desk, aren't most of them for when's she's out and about? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I didn't understand why she had so much tech, cords etc in the drawers under her desk, aren't most of them for when's she's out and about? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she could easily have that stuff under her guest bed but no more crap lives there
She should also put the bookcase else where, it would be more suited to a bedroom or even their kitchen! I have a feeling they’re biding their time and will be moving but the way she was going on about the walls…. Guess what you’d have realised that if you got a survey done! Like she’s never happy with just working with what she’s got, she could have got a much bigger desk that moved so she could stand and use it to film but no, no proper planning just get something the same as before

Reactions: 11
she could easily have that stuff under her guest bed but no more crap lives there
She should also put the bookcase else where, it would be more suited to a bedroom or even their kitchen! I have a feeling they’re biding their time and will be moving but the way she was going on about the walls…. Guess what you’d have realised that if you got a survey done! Like she’s never happy with just working with what she’s got, she could have got a much bigger desk that moved so she could stand and use it to film but no, no proper planning just get something the same as before
I agree, the book case should be somewhere else, it would make sense to store the big girl reading books for advanced readers in the office if she sat in there to read

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I looked through the zavvi merch, it honestly looks so basic, trust our brogues to advertise the basic witch of clothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d guess she’d like to move but there’s no way they’re going to move anytime soon because they barely got her out of Kevin’s. If she sold this house and actually had to move on a deadline? Never happen😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was also going through her stories on that link posted yesterday. Why did she buy three more Disney pins from Shop Disney UK?! She was just there and she’s going to DLP shortly. witch can’t stop spending whether it’s online or in store.

---

I’d guess she’d like to move but there’s no way they’re going to move anytime soon because they barely got her out of Kevin’s. If she sold this house and actually had to move on a deadline? Never happen😂🤣
Besides, qualifying for a mortgage would likely be more difficult next time with the economy, interest rates, and their incomes being more unstable.

Reactions: 24
That's her gym out the window then , how many tiers do we reckon the wedding cake will be ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The best afternoon tea in Southampton because its free!

If she had paid she would be saying there wasnt enough jam/cream/food in general

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That's her gym out the window then , how many tiers do we reckon the wedding cake will be ?
I haven’t been keeping up. How many times did she actually go in Jan? Was it just the once that everyone congratulated her for?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t been keeping up. How many times did she actually go in Jan? Was it just the once that everyone congratulated her for?
must have been, and she rewarded herself with pick and mix afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.