Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the “we chatted baby and showed her my dress” so we can’t say she doesn’t listen to other people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230128-200208_Instagram_resized.jpg
Screenshot_20230128-200605_Google.jpg

Absolute doppelganger!!
Brogrund I'm not sure your definition of a cute pic, but that certainly ain't it.

Also anyone else think she just showed her mate her wedding dress so she could have something to brag/show off. Like I'm sure her friend was chatting about her bebe and BEE being BEE has felt left out without anything to show off?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I guess it’s not enough to just say “That’s great so happy for you. Bet you’re excited. Everything going well?”

If I lived closer I would be boycotting that place, as far as I know, no businesses in Liverpool gifted her anything thank duck, all I have to do is dodge that bench she sat on :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
More eating, what a surprise :cautious:
View attachment 1917841
No sausage rolls!!! That’s a pretty sparse looking tea tray to me.

---

If I lived closer I would be boycotting that place, as far as I know, no businesses in Liverpool gifted her anything thank duck, all I have to do is dodge that bench she sat on :ROFLMAO:
She wouldn’t dare show her face up north. Too many Labour voters and honest working class types who wouldn’t blow smoke up her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol celebrating your friends pregnancy by letting them come to a freebie with you… how thoughtful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Venom we need to meet up we're so close to each other, and you need an MBE or an OBE or whatever is higher for services to Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just went to watch the zavvi reel to see how rough Benji looks and it’s gone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she puts on that OTT smile (if you can call it a smile) to pretend that she’s ok and enjoying her life.

• Heart
I bet they will never buy a new house and just stay where they are forever. They’re far too lazy to sort through their mountains of crap and pack their stuff up. Just ain’t happening is it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.