Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://iganony.com/profile/brogantatexo and you can view/download anything from the last 2 days or so.

The middle one was too large to upload so you'll miss out on Bench looking far better in both tshirts and giving us šŸ¤™šŸ¤™šŸ¤™ but you can view it at the link. "Excursions may apply" šŸ˜­ šŸ˜‚ she's so bloody MANIC too
You angel thanks! I was using this https://imginn.com/brogantatexo/ but itā€™s more like an archive I guess

She really is an Idiot isnā€™t she - think she is seething about missing that Arvia trip that much itā€™s coming out verbally?

She needs therapy

---

Wow benji looked so unwell in the clothes reel. His face looks puffy and ashen. I sound like a dick but I have absolutely not one ounce of sympathy. Ok having a heart tumour is not his fault but he has continued to make himself chronically worse by eating and drinking. I have a feeling these 2 drink alcohol every evening.

Excursionsā€¦. How the duck are these companies allowing this to be published?
If youā€™re eating and drinking your self to death youā€™re in the wrong relationship!
I go as far to say he probably hasnā€™t had any support from ms Trunchbull Bogie as sheā€™s been escaping in those books.
Also hasnā€™t helped he hasnā€™t worked for over a year. Which he could have done!
(reduced hours/workload etc)
It probably would have been healthier for him mentally and physically.

I do think he has regretted some of his choices over the past year (like not getting fitter
/eating habits etc) that update video was very grounding for him but her she was away in some fantasy land. But I also have no sympathy for him (and even less for her!)
And because I am also an evil cow I hope he has the surgery gets to a point heā€™s ā€œbetterā€ & can look after himself then DUMPS Brogan!

---

Sorry (not sorry) but I have to -

Brogan Tate #118 some excursions may apply

View attachment 1915981
Trunchbull did it better!
And has more neck than brogan!

3BA9CF26-5851-4B33-A193-63F48B108C97.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant watch the Brogmonster and that twit without thinking of Roald Dahl's The Twits!

Brogmonster is a narcisstic monster and Bench is ridiculously boring. The pair of them together think they are some kind of power couple!?!?@ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry
When bench goes under the knife and if its the same day she reaches 100k she will pop off to the card factory for her 100 k balloons šŸŽˆ
I'm predicting she'll go to The Works for those - she can get some new 'reading books' at the same time šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When bench goes under the knife and if its the same day she reaches 100k she will pop off to the card factory for her 100 k balloons šŸŽˆ
lol this brogan though, no doubt she got those 100k balloons already in the drawer and just waiting for that ticker to hit 100k

If she does a countdown, can people who follow her watch it and then unfollow her everytime someone new follows her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else laughing at the new office slog ? There was nothing wrong with that desk she already had, was pissing myself when she got the new one and then she couldnā€™t even fit her printer on it !!

Reactions: 15
Wasnā€™t her office ā€œresetā€ supposed to give her more space for all her crap?? It was still overflowing with stuff!! The bookshelf thing in the corner and all the drawers in the desk were full to bursting after sheā€™d finished!! All she achieved was changing her garden table office desk into a proper office desk,wow!! Which she couldnā€™t even fit her printer on!! šŸ˜†
She really must be struggling with new ideas for content if sheā€™s his is all she can come up with!! šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else laughing at the new office slog ? There was nothing wrong with that desk she already had, was pissing myself when she got the new one and then she couldnā€™t even fit her printer on it !!
Her old one looked much better! The floating shelf he put there looks so bleeping stupid

---

Wasnā€™t her office ā€œresetā€ supposed to give her more space for all her crap?? It was still overflowing with stuff!! The bookshelf thing in the corner and all the drawers in the desk were full to bursting after sheā€™d finished!! All she achieved was changing her garden table office desk into a proper office desk,wow!! Which she couldnā€™t even fit her printer on!! šŸ˜†
She really must be struggling with new ideas for content if sheā€™s his is all she can come up with!! šŸ™ˆ
Yep, it was just about her having MORE drawers so she can store more tit! She threw nothing out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Find it so funny how she always reposts messages of people blowing smoke up her arse to her story! šŸ˜… no one cares, absolute BRAGGGGG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for this, filmed over the course of 3-4 weeks as well as very little effort

Reactions: 9
I'm fairly new to watching Brogan after reading the wiki here, I spent last Night watching the Trek America vids šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So the crappy white Disney clothes are new ad # 2 of 2023! Ending January strong I guess šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You angel thanks! I was using this https://imginn.com/brogantatexo/ but itā€™s more like an archive I guess

She really is an Idiot isnā€™t she - think she is seething about missing that Arvia trip that much itā€™s coming out verbally?

She needs therapy

---

If youā€™re eating and drinking your self to death youā€™re in the wrong relationship!
I go as far to say he probably hasnā€™t had any support from ms Trunchbull Bogie as sheā€™s been escaping in those books.
Also hasnā€™t helped he hasnā€™t worked for over a year. Which he could have done!
(reduced hours/workload etc)
It probably would have been healthier for him mentally and physically.

I do think he has regretted some of his choices over the past year (like not getting fitter
/eating habits etc) that update video was very grounding for him but her she was away in some fantasy land. But I also have no sympathy for him (and even less for her!)
And because I am also an evil cow I hope he has the surgery gets to a point heā€™s ā€œbetterā€ & can look after himself then DUMPS Brogan!

---

Trunchbull did it better!
And has more neck than brogan!

View attachment 1916369
Trunchbull was just tall and muscular though and not fat and didn't have the shape of a human blueberry like Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she was smart she would have rearranged the layout of the room. If it was me Iā€™d have put the desk under the window because the room is narrow but not too narrow for a desk and room to get in and out of the chair. Then she could have gotten a longer desk and add storage along the wall her desk was on, either in the form of a wall of book cases or just low cabinets. The only change to the desk she would need to make is off centering her mac so itā€™s not directly in the window baking in the sun.

But, that would have required measuring the space and using her brain to actually plan for once in her life. šŸ˜‚ Maybe sheā€™ll take this post and save it for her next office reset in 3 months when everything is a mess again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That office sort out took her four weeks!?!? Four weeks!?! Erm.........lazy much Brog Monste!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I just skimmed through the office on the YewTube link. Why does she have so much crap?! Seriously most work is paperless now. She has so much clutter and bits on the desk that arenā€™t necessary. The fake plants and diffuser could be on the windowsill.

I have the Alex desk in a darker blue with the white Alex riser on top. I have a separate floor lamp with shelves for fake plants plus my windowsill.

I donā€™t have the tall drawers underneath because I have zero need for them but she could have set them both up with hanging files in the bottom, then drawers for her tech stuff above and Benji could have drilled a hole for cord access for charging. The bookshelf should be moved to the Disney tat room aka Benjiā€™s bedroom. No need for it in the office.

As someone else said, if she had switched the desk to the long wall under the window, she could have had a longer desk. With the current/new desk setup/location, she should put the printer on that shelf in the corner (if itā€™ll hold the weight) and the laptop on the riser.

My cord situation is the shits but itā€™s under the desk so I donā€™t see it. Lol

971C4888-A25A-46EB-B8B5-BFD811958A34.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.