Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ryvitaninja

Her attitude to her followers is awful! Basically telling everyone kindly recommending stuff to fuck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Morning guys. Don't you guys think that she was holding back tears during the whole video? she didn't do a lot of her usually crazy faces and wasn't that much braggy about every single thing...
93581CBC-2E26-4E08-BCAA-5767C98F03D4.jpeg

I wish that for once in her life, she would do the right thing. If her cancer diagnosis is real, she should take some time for herself, focus on her mental health, deal with it emotionally speaking, it's not an ear infection for God's sake it's cancer!

You got 2k worth of tat and shit, do a giveaway! You loved the crocks so much? Buy an another one and give it away!

The Disney crap you have at home: declutter it and give the excess to a children's charity or to a children's hospital ! that would make SO many little angels happy and you would make their stay there less lonely and sad.. talk about the charity, raise awareness..

The skin cancer shit, use your plateforme, educate people, it can sometimes be just hearing about someone's experience that would push us to check our own bodies.. you can literally save lives..

People gave you recommendations? don't be a bitch to them and get all rude and shit! Make a list of what they recommended and share like everyone else does on their accounts!

Share useful things, give to the community, think of others, give Brogan, don't just take.. GIVE! This can be her turning point but who am I kidding.....

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
This was from 5 years ago, she said she hated how she looked about 6 sizes ago ! and to get it in now, Broges if that vlog gets deleted it will just confirm you read here, you insufferable cunt 🥰
Aw I miss this Brogan , of course we used to smile about her in her little flat and her messy ways and her emotional outbursts but she was a hell of a lot better than the brogan we have today .

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Sometimes I think she might be on the spectrum, but most of the time I think she's just bog standard thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

disneys

VIP Member
First thread of 2023 !!!!! Happy new year Tattlers 😘

this title is by the wonderful @Venom 💕

and your top brogan moment from last year was …..

when she made out Benji was dying and then jetted off to Dubai 2 days later !!!! 👏🏻

special mention to her DLP dancing which was the second most popular 😏

happy tattling !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

evac90

Chatty Member
They’re both white, ginger and british. That’s where the resemblance ends. How unbelievably cringe and vain can you be 🫣

• Heart

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Cringing again at all the Caribbean photos where she's bright red and not covered up.. arghhhh. Even worse now knowing it's a patch of skin cancer 😲
Screenshot_20230119-200133_Instagram.jpg

Also I do really feel for Benji. Sleeping so much is probably down to bad diet, lack of exercise, and depression. I could sleep 10 hours a day if I knew I didn't need to be up for anything

• Wow
  • Sick

Ben Dover

Ermmm….so did anyone else think that this definitely wasn’t a bath bomb and was perhaps some kind of ‘wedding night practice device’ for Bongo?
And by the look of it he’s already tried it out 🤢

35AD3593-DE51-4C7A-8157-7C6BC663DDAB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

aggytha

VIP Member
How funny that she mentions how expensive the food was and how they ended up sharing a lot of things… (eg, the cheeseburger spring rolls)

YEAH SHARING AN EXTRA PORTION BABE

not sharing one portion

SHARING THREE BETWEEN YOU 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Sabbie

VIP Member
Hang on a minute...she has a family history of skin cancer but walks around burning her skin year after year?
OKAY. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
The Steakhouse looked like an expensive and ‘grown up’ type of restaurant. You’re there with your future husband and you are spending upwards of $100 for your last dinner of the holiday and you choose to turn up looking like this Brogan?
FD60B3F7-2F88-4296-9169-56A552FBC617.jpeg

Mind you, Banjo’s no better in his Sports Direct pullover and Spud U Like head.
A658615E-663E-4F7E-836D-F4312DC5F00F.jpeg

They are repulsive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46