Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Thoughts on the Q&A Vlog -

- The "WHO WANTS TO DO THAT?" about the park reservations, fucking hell tantrum incoming... the way she said that like a spoiled stroppy child.
It's not unknown about park reservations, like them or not. Especially at the busiest time of the year.

- Is this bitch really out here telling us to ask for free water and order kids meals, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS YOU SELF ABSORBED BINT!!
Why and I stress why do these two think they're some kind of authoritative figures on Disney, they know FUCK ALL!!

Yeah, they've been what WDW twice and DLP once? I lived in FL as a kid and was there a few months after it opened.

- Talking about the time of year she went being the best "I'm not gonna gate-keep" no, you're not cause once again you're late to the party and lack basic common sense on when is a wise time to go.

How's it the best time if you complained about a bunch of stuff?

- She just about cried talking about the food she didn't like, seriously when she's on about the quality of chicken etc look at her eyes, she's filling up.

Sometimes the place is just really busy and they have to hurry. It's one meal.

- Another tip, go to Target and fill up your fridge with drinks and snacks, everyone does this no??

We don't go to Target, because we live in the US and have one nearby unless we'd be driving to WDW. I'm not going to Uber offsite just to buy that stuff. We generally bring some snack stuff with us though.

- Tumour Boy noticed walking round the World Showcase how expensive the food items were compared to before, well there's an economic crisis and we've just come out of a global pandemic which caused his hospitalization (still convinced he had Covid) but yes, let's alter everything cause Big Bro and Fake Tumour Boy are waddling over.

Hasn't it also been several years since the last time he was there on top of the other things?

- Moaning about Mousekeeping, forget cleaning that room would need fucking fumigating every other day with those two rotters in it.
That's completely on Disney. They don't employ enough people and keep them to a stupid schedule I think, so skipping days is their....answer.

Omg this whole thread, it's Brogan to a T :ROFLMAO:

Zero idea who this person is.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

candyland_

VIP Member
Watched that enraging last day vlog last night, there's a bit where she's in Animal Kingdom and Fake Tumour Boy has gone to the loo, she's banging on with some shite about how much she loves the theme of the place, go to 03:36 in the vlog where she's going on about how simple a wall is but how much she loves it, Dad just came away with - "That wall looks like the back of her house" 😂😂

Also due to Big Bro and her ever expanding face, Dad has now officially decided that she reminds him of "Wilson" the ball in Castaway! 😂
Just watched that bit wall on the tv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DisneySlut

This was from 5 years ago, she said she hated how she looked about 6 sizes ago ! and to get it in now, Broges if that vlog gets deleted it will just confirm you read here, you insufferable cunt 🥰
So was the stuff going on the fall out with her Dad??

Reactions: 2