Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alicia247

Chatty Member

Anyone else hate how she over exaggerates her words. Like she really strains her mouth and neck when talking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Venom

VIP Member
Why is it so awkward to see the neighbour ?!?! Just say "Hi" and get on with your day ! She mustn't like people seeing her unfiltered

• Haha
  • Wow

Cah

Chatty Member
9 GRAND!!!! 😱
So they could have spent 9 grand on...

Buying a new car
Fixing their crumbling house by damp proofing it and repointing the back wall
A brand new downstairs bathroom with money to spare
Numerous short breaks away to the UK/Europe to new places which people might actually be interested in seeing
Contribute to that elusive pensions savings account of hers which currently has 10p in it

But instead 9 grand (plus the 1.5k on disney tat) bought them a holiday a holiday they didn't really enjoy and her an extra thousands or so subscribers that she hasn't already paid for. What an inspiration she is, we should call her Brogan "Money Saving Expert" Mooney!

• Haha
I just don’t get if you know you have a tumour in your heart AND might need surgery AND your main symptom is fatigue why are they still consuming so much crap. Surely if it was true he’d be taking better care of himself.

• Heart

louj

Didn't she get paid to promote some facewipes once, I seem to recall pictures of her on a boat using them.

Also, the message behind those washable face cloths is essentiallythat they are better for the environment but it's OK to spend over £1k on tat you don't need that will end up in landfill 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 42

chlosib

Chatty Member
she should be warning of the dangers of sun damage tbh, she's keep dropping in the c word to get sympathy, My Uncle had a malignant melanoma that needed to be removed and it was a (thank god) straight forward process, and after 2 years of follow ups it was all clear. She's making it all seem far more dramatic than what it really is. If it was melanoma it would need to be removed. I get it can be distressing, but she should be counting her lucky stars it's not a hell of a lot worse and she's able to treat it with a cream !
This ‘skin cancer’ is just ‘heart tumour’ part 2. Another overinflated ailment she can use as an excuse for pity and lack of decent work.

• Heart

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Imagine getting a DAS pass for a heart condition and using it for rides that tell you NOT to ride if you have any heart issues. No wonder she is being so shady about it.

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
as if she's won a pick and mix bag because it took her 45 minutes to get off the gym car park :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Emxxx

VIP Member
I'm so ashamed. My best friend put a screenshot of brogans new vlog in her insta stories and (I quote) ' watching my favourite couple' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

suzcolgate

GUYS... she's had such a rubbish day and deserves her sweeties for sitting in the gym car park for 45 minutes.... 😂

Screenshot_20230116_232948.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
i genuinely cant fathom spending almost 10 grand to go on a few rollercoasters and meet people dressed up as disney characters....
remember the days when she used to do proper travel like trek America, and what happened to her skiing trips?

skintsocks

VIP Member
Tell me someone answered the poll to say he might if he lost four stone, got some muscle definition and stopped wearing female sweatshirts. Absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We went to DisneyWorld in May last year and stayed at Port Orleans for 14 nights had the 14 day pass for Disney and Universal. We only had 2 days at Universal and I enquired about 2 day passes but honestly the price difference for a 14 day pass was hardly anything.
If she did her research she would of known that!
We paid £6,500 with Virgin.
£9,000 is ludicrous!!
All the cast members at Disney we spoke with were lovely.
The only reason they didn’t like Ohana was coz it wasn’t burger and chips!! I loved it there and the food was delicious!
For God sake complaining about the toilet paper and filming it???!!! Get a life!!!
Her advice is not worth anything she gets it all wrong!!
What a moaning hog she really is!!
We all know why she hates 'Ohana...

...because 'Ohana means family.

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
B5FA699E-06E3-4137-ADF8-E6A4257D4BE8.png

Eugh. Tagging the fuck out of every single post as per usual.
Early to the table but in the voice of Oliver Twist… Brogan Tate #117- Please sir can I have some free tours?

• Haha
  • Sick