Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moaned about her feet hurting quite a bit in these latest vlogs. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is suffering from plantar fasciitis but doesn’t want us to know
To be fair I get that too but I have high arches and run a lot and finding proper supporting trainers is hard. Her joints are probably starting to feel it too, her knees and ankles

Reactions: 11
She moaned about her feet hurting quite a bit in these latest vlogs. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is suffering from plantar fasciitis but doesn’t want us to know
She is at Disney though tbf, everyone ends up complaining about their feet hurting when they are there for a long trip. Most of the time you do 25k steps every day which I found fine for the first four or five days but by like day 11 my feet were dying by the end of the night. It’s the queueing too, even when you’re not walking you’re on your feet in a queue a lot of the day.

I mean she doesn’t do much exercise in day to day so I’m sure she tired more quickly - I also could NEVER do Disney in those flimsy flip flops she wore. My feet would be in bits.

Reactions: 25
Her getting so out of breath so easily in Disney just goes to show that she must hardly ever take Bonnie out for a walk, or she must do very quick walks with her (or Benji probably does the majority of them).

If she took Bonnie out for 2 x 45 mins walk every day, a brisk walk enough to get her heart rate up she would be way fitter than she is now.

Again, she has the time and resources to be able to do this and yet she chooses to fester at home under a blanket.

Bonnie is always off lead though, so Bonnie can run to her hearts content and brogan just ambles along at her own speed around the same damn park. If they did a proper walk somewhere it would mentally stimulate Bonnie & give her some much needed exercise.

I’m not even surprised brogan liked this 🤣 is the ring nothing more than to show off rather than being a subtle symbol of your status?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
These girls are so smug about being engaged but imagine a life sentence with Benji?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’m so confused by her having the time to spend 45 mins in the car before even going into the gym. She’s got a great membership at a good gym, and let’s face it, she’s not signing herself up for boot camp - she’s taking a stroll on a treadmill for few minutes. Her aversion to any sort of discomfort is truly something

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has she tried drinking water, preferably 2 litres a day, didn’t think so as she would have bragged

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her attitude to her followers is awful! Basically telling everyone kindly recommending stuff to duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I used to really enjoy Brogan's vlogs, she seemed really full of life and happy - even after the meltdowns, she would dust herself off and carry on. She had a spark about her. I totally get being in a rut, especially when working from home and the lockdowns...think all of us struggled to some extent with our mental health. But her general attitude now stinks! She's rude and ungrateful to her followers, she needs to have a think about where she'd be without them. I understand not wanting to receive advice on her health etc especially when it's not asked for, even if it's coming from a good place, but then don't mention things! And if you do receive advice, like the lipbalm thing, how hard to just say thanks?! Don't be crappy!
I dunno what's changed for her but I think she's very unhappy deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In other words : ‘duck Off’
View attachment 1887167
Hiding the chins again I see.

No you haven't tried everything Brogan like stop constantly eating large quantities of sugar, salt, saturated fat and move more and you might not get symptoms of being run down such as your gammy lip that won't heal!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The only thing she hasn't tried is improving her diet I expect so it's likely that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know how she makes simple things like saying ‘thanks’ sound so aggressive and rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd imagine it's probably candida/yeast infection, you can get it on your lips. Given she troughs down 150g of sugar (plus) a day, it will have taken over her whole body.

Bet she hasn't tried giving up sugar..

If you Google pictures of it, it looks pretty similar.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So that mole next to her armpit was the skin cancer, yet still doing duck all about it.
Plus so bleeping rude, oh i have eczema that's why nothing works, like maybe some of her followers have eczema too and know how to treat it, not like its uncommon and not like she does anything to help it, well except steroid cream apparently.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.