Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
It looks like she booked it all separately. Disney hotel and tickets via Disney direct and then flights separately. But I’ve just theoretically dummy-booked the same trip as them via virgin holidays website as a package and it’s coming in £5497 for both, in total, including flying premium there and back, 12 nights, Disney tickets!! For the same dates in December fyi.

I then went onto the Disney holidays website and dummy booked it all separately with separate flights on virgin Atlantic and it came up as £8094.

All I can say to that is lolololololololol. Lol. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
“Benji got me a dairy milk”

*proceeds to show dairy milk duo*

E7696787-BC79-40CA-8A41-5C0FA1B93AAC.png

64D93BBD-5279-4428-ADFD-2D8E9CC67F6B.jpeg

“to allow consumers to save or share the chocolate

Share 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 chocolate

• Haha
  • Sick

Sarcastic Hades

I genuinely cannot believe that this trips cost them approximately £9200. They spent the same amount (£2500) on food, merch, and assorted extras as they did on the flights or the hotel and park tickets!!!

Also the irony of her saying that they will probably stay at pop century in the future instead of moderate/deluxe because they don’t spend much time at the resort 😂😂 Babe you were in the hotel until noon most days

• Wow
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Why do I get so angry reading all of this ? how can she be so irritating ?!?! NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU, YOU PATRICK STAR COSPLAYER ffs, I've had far better holidays in Haven Holidays than your fucking netflix marathons in flordia :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart

Vce

I’m crying 😂😂😂

Brogan, in the future please just give it a star rating… don’t feel you need to ‘treat’ us all with an actual review!
And eyes darting across pages happens in all books not just books about tennis, it’s called: reading

• Haha
  • Heart

Skank_hunt_42

D32FE704-044F-4433-899E-3245F490662D.jpeg

“ I love that they said Paris, Florida and California and I’VE BEEN TO ALL THESE PLACES”. oh fuck off Brogan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Lola123

VIP Member
“I missed having the dinning plan” tell me something your 4 chins didn’t know….. Jesus wept

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
Those cheeseburger spring rolls are also $9.50 a portion - so they spent $30 on just 6 little spring rolls!!!

Tell me you have a screwed up relationship with food, without telling me you have a screwed up relationship with food

• Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why does an overweight influencer need free food? Wouldn't that be a better prize for someone more in need of it? Maybe someone who works in the NHS or has a big family? Can think of a hundred people more deserving

• Heart
Reactions: 44

suzcolgate

Free pick and mix on the way to our Brogie... she'll be absolutely buzzin about this!! Goes to the gym once and gets free bloody sweets 🙄🤣

Screenshot_20230116_163719_com.facebook.katana_edit_2717981161225362.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I notice a lot of people who Bogie went on the freebie trip to WDW last year are back again this week on another gifted trip. Guess Brogan wasn’t top of their list when handing out to influencers haha

• Haha
  • Wow

Maria1

Chatty Member
Especially as he works a niche job repairing medical equipment, at the moment the nhs needs all the help it can get.
Would never see him on a picket line, fighting for what he believes is right, but will queue up for a fucking cookie.
They're both such fucking Tories; No insight, no education, no critical thinking no passion no empathy, just consuming everything and squealing like pigs* when things affect them or they need validation.

*Sorry pigs, I couldn't think of another example, it's early :)

• Heart