Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had really bad lips for a while and realised it’s because I’ve not been looking after myself properly.
I’m sure her problems are down to her internal gut health, but knowing that she won’t do anything about it.
Same woman who had an allergy test and STILL eats all the things she’s not meant to.

Also she shouldn’t be putting steroid cream on her face especially her eyelids. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just like the generalisation of 'I have skin cancer'
not a cancerous mole.

Makes it sound a lot worse than it is
my Nan died of cancer it was so aggressive it was a shock to see her change so quickly from the person I knew and recognised and then being gone, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
And this bint is using it for social media.
I don’t believe it’s as bad she makes it sound because she exaggerates

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am assuming that if she has a cream, then it’s not melanoma, so would be very very very unlikely that the type of ‘skin cancer’ she has would kill her. But I’m sure she won’t explain that

Reactions: 20
If you don’t want unsolicited advice, don’t go posting complaining on social media. She knows by now that people who follow her will make suggestions.

or, if the suggestions do come through, just like them or do a post thanking people for their kindness and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not being funny but what did she expect when she did a story about it?
I'm sure it's a bit annoying but it's people genuinely meaning well and taking time out their day to recommend something.
She always comes across so badly
she’d probably complain more if no one said anything - probably play out with a good cry in the car along with, no one cares enough.
She needs to grow up and accept thats part of her job - to get unneeded comments.

Reactions: 16
She is just crying as her story lead to her having to work more either responding or blocking comments etc

She did not sound sincere and that is her biggest problem with everything she says these days. She doesn't have a humble, thankful bone in her body. Which is bold of someone whose career won't be around forever and will eventually need to start mixing with others again

• Heart
Reactions: 20
wouldn't put it past her to shave all her head and vlog in a bandana tbh :mad: :mad: :mad:
No way. She loves her ‘naturally red, naturally curly, thick thick thick hair’ 💇🏻‍♀️😂
Although she does love the attention, so who knows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m just catching up. A “very special cream” does not heal skin cancer. What the duck is she talking about? Surely they’d be removing the mole or patch?
Could it be, that mythical thing called sun cream?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I played this out loud with someone else in the room (who doesn’t know who she is) and they said it almost sounds like she’s boasting about having skin cancer
didn’t think about it that way but yes I totally see it now. I just can’t get over it, this is the 2nd video in as many months she’s been openly aggressive and rude. And people still follow her like little zombies

Reactions: 13
Watching the Q and A video. The total cost of their holiday was 9k!

Each to their own and all that but wow😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I genuinely cannot believe that this trips cost them approximately £9200. They spent the same amount (£2500) on food, merch, and assorted extras as they did on the flights or the hotel and park tickets!!!

Also the irony of her saying that they will probably stay at pop century in the future instead of moderate/deluxe because they don’t spend much time at the resort 😂😂 Babe you were in the hotel until noon most days

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Q & A video “someone asked, is the magic still there?”

They were asking about your relationship Brogan, not Disney 😂

PS the answer is no 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve had really bad lips for a while and realised it’s because I’ve not been looking after myself properly.
I’m sure her problems are down to her internal gut health, but knowing that she won’t do anything about it.
Same woman who had an allergy test and STILL eats all the things she’s not meant to.

Also she shouldn’t be putting steroid cream on her face especially her eyelids. Idiot.
My lips were like hers at the all last week, came out of nowhere, I was mortified they were so sore and dry, I quickly realised that it was due to a new cleanser I was using and it's cleared up already, it could be something as simple as that

Reactions: 10
8528866E-1F95-43D7-ACCC-4253F35070A7.jpeg

Not a cold sore babes. That’s angular chelitis and it’s caused by yeast. So duck you little miss know it all

28E15A60-7549-43B3-859B-A53CEA2AA8E7.jpeg

Also, it means that the other problems with her lips are probably yeast related, as someone else pointed out. Look how similar this persons lips are to hers
FFBC3F96-4FB9-4490-AF95-F1452F6817CA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If anyone is suffering from mild eczema (mine was stress related and on my hands and across my fingers and knuckles) the Pixi Milky Mask cleared it up incredibly well. I tried a ton of different creams and lotions, but this got it under control in a couple of days and it's really gentle:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.