Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Arundel but saying it like "Arendelle" in Frozen.

My personal favourite though will always be BOLLAVARD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just gave me a flashback to her attempted pronunciation of Llandrindod Wells 💀
Even I wouldn’t try that one, or at least I would Google it first and practice 🥴🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I like the time she couldn't pronounce "sit" and said "tit" instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I'd noticed the walking on one of the last vlogs, you can tell by the way she mov3s up and down even she walks she's having trouble. I'm surprised she hasn't started suffering from plantier facilitis at this point. She walks like a 7 month pregnant woman.
She moaned about her feet hurting quite a bit in these latest vlogs. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is suffering from plantar fasciitis but doesn’t want us to know

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That haul is riveting stuff isn’t it. What on earth would we all do without her showing us her unnecessary amount of pins, comparing lids on reusable cups, discussing sizes of snacks and informing us how fresh one’s always taste better. Wow, blown away.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That haul is riveting stuff isn’t it. What on earth would we all do without her showing us her unnecessary amount of pins, comparing lids on reusable cups, discussing sizes of snacks and informing us how fresh one’s always taste better. Wow, blown away.
I barely remember what she brought nor do I care.
I do remember her touching the bottom of her crocs, which she’d already worn outside, then touching all her other stuff so found that a bit gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.