Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no choice with airline and three flights a week and I can get flights in 3 months time, second half of the Easter break, for €700 including a check in bag each way. Probably won’t be going to Disney this year as I have a multi state trip planned for May. Universal Orlando is pencilled in but it depends on certain sports dates on if Orlando is included.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another eczema girlie here; thank you all for your recommendations! I have put them onto my “pay day” note on my phone because unlike bogies I have self restraint and don’t spend money like it’s going out of fashion! Also, unlike her, we know how to thank each other for helpful information.

She is one ignorant girl and so rude! She doesn’t-deserve one fan never mind up to 100k of them! If you don’t want advice then don’t put it out there ffs! Brogan wake up and understand that the issue here is you and what you are putting into your body; cut the crap and you’ll feel much better. Maybe utilise that top tier gym membership for something other than the cafe, the pool or hot tub! Your body is telling you something!

And whilst I’m on it…the bloody skin cancer!! Im no expert so I take what she says re cream and diagnosis as i dont have any knowledge otherwise BUT she was told for years about burning and up to recently continued to do it! She reminds me of Gabby Lindley aka velvet ghost whose cyst was a “tewmer” (in Gabby speak!) which is technically true but the relatability to more awful outcomes… brogan it’s awful anyone being diagnosed with evil cancer…I get it…however why not use your platform for good… how did you detect it, why did you go to your doctor, what happened etc

I was astounded at the shite she bought in florida!!! Who the feck wants that stupid plush toy and all those bloody pins!!! She is so so greedy! 9k for that holiday when the house needs done…mug!

also everyone subscribed to her remember this - she is a PUbLIC account so why are you still subscribed?!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I want to premise my comment by saying I have an itchy thigh right now, it’s likely skin cancer but I will be braaaaaave and pop some Kate Somerville on it.

Flights cost so much as they probably needed 2 seats each. Heifers.

Night night.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
GUYS... she's had such a rubbish day and deserves her sweeties for sitting in the gym car park for 45 minutes.... 😂

Screenshot_20230116_232948.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I want to premise my comment by saying I have an itchy thigh right now, it’s likely skin cancer but I will be braaaaaave and pop some Kate Somerville on it.

Flights cost so much as they probably needed 2 seats each. Heifers.

Night night.
I just snorted water laughing at this! bleeping legend! 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t have eczema but am very sensitive to certain scents and all the fancy lotions and potions. I second La Roche Posey for nice products. I started using their SPF50 tinted moisturizer sunscreen last summer and a little goes along way and it’s free of all the crap we’re not supposed to put on our skin anymore. I can get mine in the Canadian version of Boots and usually it’s on sale.

GUYS... she's had such a rubbish day and deserves her sweeties for sitting in the gym car park for 45 minutes.... 😂

View attachment 1888460
She’s had a crap day because she’s had a load of well meaning people message her with tips about what to put on her lips.

What a god damn witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1888460
Just what she needs, more shite to shovel down her gob 🤦🏽‍♀️

She does the bare minimum and constantly rewards herself whether that be with food/tat. It’s all excessive consumption with her..

Reactions: 23
This ‘skin cancer’ is just ‘heart tumour’ part 2. Another overinflated ailment she can use as an excuse for pity and lack of decent work.
Yup! This a million times! It's a quiet time for youtubers so last Feb? was tumorgate coughcovidcough, and now a skin cancer threat so we need to "BE KIND". At most, she's had something removed that was suspect and still waiting results, or on a watch list for another check up in six months, but you wouldn't be sitting in your car in a vest top outside the gym if you had ANY kind of skin cancer. You'd cover your self up and your doctor would be telling you the same!! Funny how she won't show that arm anymore. That's because it probably looks exactly the same. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*For anyone that really thinks they have tried every lip product including LRP, and nothing works, try
Image Skincare Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex. Was recommended on the skincare thread by a Tattler and it's a miracle balm. Not cheap, but it worked for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does an overweight influencer need free food? Wouldn't that be a better prize for someone more in need of it? Maybe someone who works in the NHS or has a big family? Can think of a hundred people more deserving

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it possible that her vlogs will generate that amount of money back? any experts here on youtube monitising videos can do the math?
She doesn’t have to make that money back. Since she did vlogs for her YouTube she’ll write it off as a business expense.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have to make that money back. Since she did vlogs for her YouTube she’ll write it off as a business expense.
She won’t be able to write the entire thing off as a business expense, the travel expenses might be something she can claim on.
The rest - I doubt it.

Reactions: 10
She upgraded to premium-around £400 pp extra and that was the price when I was looking at it back in 2019-would be significantly more now and she deliberately doesn’t mention how much it would have been in economy

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest from Brogan. I cannot believe how RUDE she is being to people who genuinely care and just want to help. If you don’t want “help” don’t bleeping post about it. I know you’re reading this Brogan so maybe just be a bit less rude to the people effectively putting money in your pockets. I cannot believe what a nasty piece of work she is. And the way she just slips in the skin cancer thing - I think in a weird way she’s enjoying the fact she can say that. It’s all for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I cannot fathom why their flights were so expensive. Did she not say flying on Monday was cheaper as well?? What on earth.
Because they upgraded to (premium) economy.
But I still don't understand why they cost £1300 each. You can book a flight to florida for next December for £400... even if you upgraded to premium surely that isn't another £900 each?

Each to their own but if I had the money to do so I'd be upgrading my resort for my entire stay rather than my flight for 9 hours each way.

Reactions: 20
Had to watch the Q&A in sections was so bleeping dull.
Also couldn’t watch the actual video (just had the audio) baby pink makes her look incredibly pale and washed out, plus the faces she pulls make me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘I’ve have a rubbish day’… how come? It wasn’t a busy day working and proofreading begore you post anyway…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, what a grade A c**t she is to her followers!

I have very pale skin, like she used to, and the harshest thing I use on my face is Clinique no 2 toner. No wonder she is red raw all the time if she uses multiple rounds of acid and god knows what else!

Reactions: 16
2 jobless bums go on free holidays multiple times a year and then spend £9k on their last trip of the year to a theme park.
but you guys, they totally deserve it ❤🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morning guys. Don't you guys think that she was holding back tears during the whole video? she didn't do a lot of her usually crazy faces and wasn't that much braggy about every single thing...
93581CBC-2E26-4E08-BCAA-5767C98F03D4.jpeg

I wish that for once in her life, she would do the right thing. If her cancer diagnosis is real, she should take some time for herself, focus on her mental health, deal with it emotionally speaking, it's not an ear infection for God's sake it's cancer!

You got 2k worth of tat and tit, do a giveaway! You loved the crocks so much? Buy an another one and give it away!

The Disney crap you have at home: declutter it and give the excess to a children's charity or to a children's hospital ! that would make SO many little angels happy and you would make their stay there less lonely and sad.. talk about the charity, raise awareness..

The skin cancer tit, use your plateforme, educate people, it can sometimes be just hearing about someone's experience that would push us to check our own bodies.. you can literally save lives..

People gave you recommendations? don't be a witch to them and get all rude and tit! Make a list of what they recommended and share like everyone else does on their accounts!

Share useful things, give to the community, think of others, give Brogan, don't just take.. GIVE! This can be her turning point but who am I kidding.....

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How funny that she mentions how expensive the food was and how they ended up sharing a lot of things… (eg, the cheeseburger spring rolls)

YEAH SHARING AN EXTRA PORTION BABE

not sharing one portion

SHARING THREE BETWEEN YOU 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Morning guys. Don't you guys think that she was holding back tears during the whole video? she didn't do a lot of her usually crazy faces and wasn't that much braggy about every single thing...
View attachment 1888840

I wish that for once in her life, she would do the right thing. If her cancer diagnosis is real, she should take some time for herself, focus on her mental health, deal with it emotionally speaking, it's not an ear infection for God's sake it's cancer!

You got 2k worth of tat and tit, do a giveaway! You loved the crocks so much? Buy an another one and give it away!

The Disney crap you have at home: declutter it and give the excess to a children's charity or to a children's hospital ! that would make SO many little angels happy and you would make their stay there less lonely and sad.. talk about the charity, raise awareness..

The skin cancer tit, use your plateforme, educate people, it can sometimes be just hearing about someone's experience that would push us to check our own bodies.. you can literally save lives..

People gave you recommendations? don't be a witch to them and get all rude and tit! Make a list of what they recommended and share like everyone else does on their accounts!

Share useful things, give to the community, think of others, give Brogan, don't just take.. GIVE! This can be her turning point but who am I kidding.....
Leave her alone, she's had a bad day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.