Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have yet to see her in the wild here in WDW but reading some comments, I can’t help but think they are directed at me too 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would but I try to reapply factor 50 in that temperature to avoid burning, like any normal adult.

Reactions: 10
I would but I try to reapply factor 50 in that temperature to avoid burning, like any normal adult.
"normal adult"
1670857099893.png

wouldn't be surprised if she barged past all the kids to see mickey and minnie at the parade / meet and greet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something about this photo is disturbing to me. The fact that she asks Benji to photograph her looking like this is so odd. She’s trying to recreate some childhood memory here and adopting a ‘little girl cutesy’ pose which is fulfilling some psychological need. Very off putting.
84E414DD-8211-493C-9F7E-15BB742FF196.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Those shoes 😩 at least Crocs are trendy now. Or some Sketchers, even. Anything but black running trainers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those shoes 😩 at least Crocs are trendy now. Or some Sketchers, even. Anything but black running trainers!!
This may be an unpopular opinion so please don’t hate me, however when I went to WDW my feet were so sore that I lived in running trainers, so I can completely understand her wearing them… I’m about her size and the weight she’s carrying must be hurting her feet

Reactions: 14
B1EE2877-46A4-4B14-A4DE-1072180F6C14.png

11F1574C-9F84-47FF-B8AE-0BC2C5C4984E.png
Neither post anything on their pages for 24 hours then Brogan posts, and within 2 or 3 minutes a post goes on Benjis page and Brogan immediately comments on it. Yeah not weird at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wtf is she wearing now? Another dress that’s too short. All that planning and this is what she packs.

Why the duck is Benji posting long captions like anyone gives a tit!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she never heard the advice about skirt length and finishing at your narrowest part? In her case a midi would be best suited. Why oh why does she insist on wearing these skirts that when she bends over must show the whole world her behind?!

Brogan Tate #114: A rum and Hoka and mini leg bum - a heart attack is sure to come

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
1BC4B65D-DBB4-4DE2-A539-DB565A8A6B3B.png

Something else I’ve noticed, look at Benjis instagram- In about 80% of the pictures Brogan is in the photo, and the rest are of Bonnie or of Benji but Brogan has taken the photo. Yeah she’s not running this account at all! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.