Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bursting from her skin, she looks so unwell. I predict a health wake up call for them in 2023

Reactions: 22
:oops: had to make sure she ate with the left hand as well, had to get the ring in somehow
View attachment 1767012
god it’s sickening isn’t that print looks soo bad on her and the cuffs way to tight around her ham hock arms - is she eating a pizza with an egg on it?

View attachment 1767200

Cry me a bleeping river. Tell me how hard you have it when you have an actual bleeping job.
Gets my absolute goat.
she is really just dragging this out isn’t she…Bogie we all ready know that nonexistent heart tumour boy is going to be your assistant/slave
even when she’s trying to be grateful she comes across as an uppity witch

she looks like she’s having an allergic reaction… the state of her

74BE03AD-F9EE-49B5-A633-1B9B41E5242D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She is bursting from her skin, she looks so unwell. I predict a health wake up call for them in 2023
They’ve already had one this year! If a damn heart tumour isn’t a wake up health call for them already, then duck knows what it will take.

I’ve said this before but it boils my piss as clearly the NHS will pick up the tab from this lifestyle of theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@Venom are you able to do your magic and put the clip of whatever the hell noise Benji was making when he was aiming his wand at the death eaters? Literally wtaf?! Sounded like his heart tumour had moved to his brain.

Also, three course meal, followed by ice cream, a chocolate lolly, candy floss and ANOTHER ice cream. The GLUTTONY!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@Venom are you able to do your magic and put the clip of whatever the hell noise Benji was making when he was aiming his wand at the death eaters? Literally wtaf?! Sounded like his heart tumour had moved to his brain.

Also, three course meal, followed by ice cream, a chocolate lolly, candy floss and ANOTHER ice cream. The GLUTTONY!
I am actually speechless !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Her not knowing the lyrics to songs, but belting them out so confidently is so bleeping irritating. “Too hot (hot DANCE?!!)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ughhh I bloody love Pizza Express as well and I post about them ALL THE TIME on my food blog/insta because they are so good for gluten free - feel so conflicted now! They are my go to place when travelling as I know I’ll be safe there 😒

Reactions: 15
His doctor told him to live a normal life, so it clearly can't be thatserious, I just think he's a lazy c**t and can't be arsed to go back to work, he'd rather stay at home, do duck all and watch his arse and belly grow.
And for Bogan becoming the face of pizza express, the pizza express round the corner from me is always dead, even at weekends, and I think thay having her as PR will just kill their brand even more

Reactions: 25
Pizza Express getting Brogan in to advertise it is like it's final death rattle.

Like Brogan and Benji eating food as though it's going to disappear.......not long for this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cant wait for the next instalment of Faking with Benji. What’s next season. A brain eating amoeba? Malaria? Gout?

• Haha
The blubber overhang in those boots is unrealllllll…they will have left a welt on her cankles bigtime 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Was he supposed to be making mince pies? If he was they look crap - pastry is too thick, overfilled hence the filling seeping out and burning and far too big, you shouldn't literally be making pies Banjo! Mary Berry he is most definitely not but tis the season aka a normal day to be eating for Brogs, they will all be scoffed before can you can say December.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
C70872BC-4A41-44BD-84DA-B50F4A452861.jpeg
Since moving in to Hope House, Benji has been supported to learn new skills in a person-centred way, building his confidence and independence as part of his recovery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.