Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when he once wore a suit to a friend's wedding and there were some of us, including me šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬, who were saying that he actually looked attractive for that one brief moment. Well now i can say with confidence that I'd rather sleep with nick clegg than ever go near ben. šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Iā€™m test baking brownies for our family gathering and I already have a few people lined up to taste them as I donā€™t want 24 brownies tempting me. That would require her actually sharing though.
Iā€™m the same. I bought several dozen cookies for a fundraiser and theyā€™ve been baked for family parties and consumed by the kids to save me eating them allšŸ˜‚

Her Hogwarts video. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Dying. Bengeeee is killing it in his cosplay of Uncle Vernon. Guess it needed a year of dedicated eating and not working to really flesh it out. šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Or do you think Pizza
ā€˜Iā€™m so proud of myselfā€™
ā€˜I work so hardā€™
ā€˜I do this all by myselfā€™
ā€˜Iā€™m so grateful that brands want to work with meā€™
I have an IT business where I (by myself) support about 90 end users at varying businesses. I also do the billing etc. I hate people who are constantly tooting their own horns for little to nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this is mean, but it's almost as if she's constantly feeding binjuice so that he has no other option than her. I thought he looked good last year at that wedding, but he looks absolutely repulsive now. And how many pies did they have please? You can bet she didn't freeze any.

Reactions: 23
Remember when he once wore a suit to a friend's wedding and there were some of us, including me šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬, who were saying that he actually looked attractive for that one brief moment. Well now i can say with confidence that I'd rather sleep with nick clegg than ever go near ben. šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Yep that bleeping ship has not only sailed but it went down faster than the Titanic, šŸ¤£

I think the longer that this heart tumour charade goes on, the longer he skives, and the longer she tries to justify their lazy, gluttonous, scruffy and shabby codependency as ā€œWorkā€ and ā€œunconventional loveā€ the more I want to hop a plane to the UK and bleep punch both of them.

Or do you think Pizza

I have an IT business where I (by myself) support about 90 end users at varying businesses. I also do the billing etc. I hate people who are constantly tooting their own horns for little to nothing.
Lots of people are self-employed and have small businesses like you and smash it on the daily but Miss Shite Out of Focus Video once every week or two along with a couple of IG #adgifted posts a week needs to be constantly patted on the head and told sheā€™s a good girl and thrown a treat because sheā€™s being brave and doing it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Something else that just strikes me as odd about the Pizza Express ad, having worked in journalism and PR in a previous life, why the duck would they have paid her to ā€œpromoteā€ their doughball day and their charity when they could have just promoted it themselves on their own IG and FB feeds and stories and on Twitter plus sent out an email to their email subscribers?! Iā€™d think theyā€™d have had more engagement from their own followers than anything from watching this doughball and her penis doughball stuff their faces.

Sorry for all the rantsā€¦ itā€™s been a long busy Monday for me including my lunch break when I looked at her feed while I ate quickly. Thankfully didnā€™t give me indigestion. Lol

So I'm watching part 2 of the cruise.
How can Benji and Brogan say a waffle is "a little pick me up". A nap is a little pick me up. Not calories!.

Also not suprised her heels broke. Probably couldn't hack her size

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something else that just strikes me as odd about the Pizza Express ad, having worked in journalism and PR in a previous life, why the duck would they have paid her to ā€œpromoteā€ their doughball day and their charity when they could have just promoted it themselves on their own IG and FB feeds and stories and on Twitter plus sent out an email to their email subscribers?! Iā€™d think theyā€™d have had more engagement from their own followers than anything from watching this doughball and her penis doughball stuff their faces.

Sorry for all the rantsā€¦ itā€™s been a long busy Monday for me including my lunch break when I looked at her feed while I ate quickly. Thankfully didnā€™t give me indigestion. Lol
What annoys me is how offen have you seen them ever eat at pizza express? Theyā€™re eating eating eating in every vlog but at pizza expressā€¦..nope.

Reactions: 28
So I'm watching part 2 of the cruise.
How can Benji and Brogan say a waffle is "a little pick me up". A nap is a little pick me up. Not calories!.

Also not suprised her heels broke. Probably couldn't hack her size
Did the heels break on the new boots after one wear??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She got her outfit wrong for the Pizza Express AD. She dressed like a 55 year old whoā€™s ended up there by mistake, a more casual look would have been better.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The lies about the tumor started with the ā€œ11 days in hospitalā€. No way they will keep you 11 days in hospital in the US for that let alone in the UK; just to tell you to go home and do as you did. Also looking at his chest and neck there is no sign of biopsy. And according to Brogan he has had ā€œloads of testsā€, like what? There is only so much they can check: growth and heart function, thatā€™s it.

Also I have a theory of why her lips are like that and what is the culprit and the cure, but Iā€™m not about to dish her free medical advice. So enjoy your crusty lips Brogan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The lies about the tumor started with the ā€œ11 days in hospitalā€. No way they will keep you 11 days in hospital in the US for that let alone in the UK; just to tell you to go home and do as you did. Also looking at his chest and neck there is no sign of biopsy. And according to Brogan he has had ā€œloads of testsā€, like what? There is only so much they can check: growth and heart function, thatā€™s it.

Also I have a theory of why her lips are like that and what is the culprit and the cure, but Iā€™m not about to dish her free medical advice. So enjoy your crusty lips Brogan.
I thought this, my fella has a rare serious heart disease and is constantly in and out having check ups etc. Heā€™s never been kept in that long except for when he had his latest OHS. Genuinely think the 11 days included him going home and recovering from covid or whatever they had, and gave them an excuse to isolate (and therefore not post)to make sure they didnā€™t get sick again for dubai.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.