Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely would like to know how Benji is allowed to go on rides with his heart condition?? I know it’s a personal choice, and he’s a grown adult but surely you wouldn’t want to put your HEART health at risk? She’s going on about how there’s rides he hasn’t done.

Reactions: 31
I wonder if after she has put out her Disney vlogs more people might start to question why Benji is going on all these rides when he has this kind of heart condition.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely would like to know how Benji is allowed to go on rides with his heart condition?? I know it’s a personal choice, and he’s a grown adult but surely you wouldn’t want to put your HEART health at risk? She’s going on about how there’s rides he hasn’t done.
like you said, he’s an adult, it’s his choice to take the risk.

what doesn’t sit well, is that the same medical condition is what is supposedly stopping him from working in any sort of capacity.

That is what won’t add up, and you can guarantee it won’t be explained!

Also, what’s the betting they get a DAS pass due to his heart condition - and then use the pass to ride attractions not suited for heart conditions!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s bullshit. He was told to live a normal life.. His dad probably said take time off go to Dubai and then he just never went back.

Reactions: 15
She wants to get some Zovirax on that lip, it’s getting worse - and giving me the boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she looking so red and swollen? Is she cosplaying Aunt Marge for universal?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What makes anyone think that is good advertising. She looks like she is trying not to inhale the slice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
B33C02A7-AC45-4A30-8DBA-84379CFB6495.jpeg

“So chuffed”…. Of course you are. Free food and getting paid to eat #sostuffedmorelike

I’m no oil painting but c’mon… It’s pure glutton and greed at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
:oops: had to make sure she ate with the left hand as well, had to get the ring in somehow
317123827_121718284081308_6282214006501876405_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The brown boots have made an appearance!!!
Also why does she always brag about not having any management and doing it on her own?! Doesn’t seem like she ever has that much “work” going on - it cant be that hard

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pizza Express, wow how original. I prefer when influencers at least do ads with brands we may not of heard of, not main stream chains like Pizza Express that EVERYONE has heard of.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s been reading Tattle! Now she’s said it wasn’t an ad and she does it all on her own with no management.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s been reading Tattle! Now she’s said it wasn’t an ad and she does it all on her own with no management.
I feel like she’s giving ‘subtle’ hints Benji will join and they will be doing this ‘job’ together.
She posted he’s getting better at taking her photo’s and she mentioned she’ll need some extra support in 2023. The last one could be aimed at followers. But combined with the phrase about Benji getting better at taking photo’s I think that might be a hint towards Benji too.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.