Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up and I am honestly HOWLING šŸ¤£šŸ¤£!! Thanks everyone for putting me in in a great mood this morn šŸ’•, youā€™re all so funny x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She purposely stayed off social media when he was in hospital to come back with her dramatic news.. The girl made a bleeping highlight of the whole thing and was posing in his hospital bed. To make matters worse her dad was in a hospital bed dying.. She wanted to overshadow him imo.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just watched the Harry Potter vlog. Number one, donā€™t understand why she was invited to this to share with her followers when itā€™s sold out already? And two, I canā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard her talking about Harry Potter as a fan- I mean, does she read the books/watch the movies? Canā€™t remember her ever doing so. Yet sheā€™s into it the second a free day out or holiday is on the cards! Oh and again, of course she keeps the wands/ decorations they are gifted even though Iā€™m sure that some of her followers have children that would love them if she did a giveaway. Greedy girl. Finally she said she canā€™t wait to do Hagrids ride when they go to universalā€¦ haha good luck with that- you canā€™t use fast passes on it and unless they get up at the crack of dawn to get in the parks for opening (unlikely), they are going to have to QUEUE šŸ˜® for it. Unless thatā€™s where Benjis DAS pass will come in handy?

Reactions: 21
ā€œI think youā€™re the best content creator out there, youā€™re just so realā€ WHAT?!?! Surely this person is taking the mick šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its the 'I got up at 6am everyday on the cruise to do 2 hours of work' I do not believe that. I couldnt watch the cruise vlog it was so boring but I am sure she would have said that she was up at 6 commenting as she always says when she feels she has gone above and beyond (in her opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What work? We havenā€™t seen the results of this work have we?
She had no vlogs or other posts out while she was away unless it takes her two hours to compile a few stories from the day before.

Iā€™m pretty sure they rolled out of bed and went for breakfast everyday on the cruise. Iā€™ve just quickly checked the vlog and she says things like ā€˜Itā€™s 7am and weā€™re going for breakfast and then Iā€™m going to the spaā€™. One day they are up and straight to the buffet. Another day and itā€™s 7am and sheā€™s showing the deck so maybe this counts as work for her.

962C25AF-7F8C-4BD9-B2DF-1949F6E5A0CE.png

3597DC75-D41A-42E6-9796-6CE95331503C.jpeg
297F6EED-5A5C-46A6-80CE-010367909F88.png
0E74F1DE-6086-402E-B765-1B673C750681.png
007BA7D5-9B7B-41B5-8079-969C4F2B771C.png
037F7EF5-CCAF-4108-8A59-ADDD7E3FE9E0.png
0BF0B042-E589-4460-BBFE-ACB166A094A1.png
89C64892-8459-47D6-AF30-289C36AD73FD.png
97902051-97AB-4253-805E-CCEFF268955C.png
6D9011EA-1291-48BF-9FE7-C377FB777815.png
15B9465E-0063-4BBE-83A1-10137E4BD82A.png
D4233501-EAF7-49F0-B91F-F7D48CD07A46.png
B4EABE82-D953-44BD-9A0A-BDFF4003E890.png
57FDFD21-96A6-495C-8687-D4D6A5E632AF.png
3577D816-9D80-4695-AED2-8E7A91D0A99C.png
202EB77F-7BB6-4236-916F-221A63CA63E6.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Two things

'Return to a regular fitness routine' yeah sure okay

And secondly- OF COURSE she booked the Bake Off musical. I thought it was a joke when I saw it advertised. Then when I realized it wasn't, my hole turned inside out from cringe.

Perfectly on brand for Brogie in that it's totally unnecessary brain dead nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Its the 'I got up at 6am everyday on the cruise to do 2 hours of work' I do not believe that. I couldnt watch the cruise vlog it was so boring but I am sure she would have said that she was up at 6 commenting as she always says when she feels she has gone above and beyond (in her opinion)
Also, this was a ā€˜works tripā€™ NOT a holiday, so she should be getting up early to get some work done (which she probably didnā€™t)

Again, she wants a pat on the back for doing the bare minimum of whatā€™s expected of her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t understand the difference between her work trips and holidays. She vlogs them all regardless šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s going wrong somewhere if it takes her hours to make Instagram stories and reels.

The fitness routine will never happen because she will be away even more next year by the sound of it.

Reactions: 26
She'd better get in quick to see those shows she wants to see - two of them close early next year! Tours announced though so knowing her she'll sit and wait to be invited to the tours. Honestly she's spent so much time seeing Frozen lately when there are at least three shows on her list that you can easily get lottery tix for on TodayTix.

Reactions: 15
That Q&A was tragic! And mentioning Rise and Guardians for SkivingBenji! Of course heā€™s going to love them with his fake bleeping tumour!!! Both have the heart warning so she can duck right off.

Reactions: 20
too unfit for skiing and don't want to pay for their own holiday but will blame it on Julie been away so no one to care for Bonnie

His 'heart condition' was definitely covid.
This. Right. Here.

She purposely stayed off social media when he was in hospital to come back with her dramatic news.. The girl made a bleeping highlight of the whole thing and was posing in his hospital bed. To make matters worse her dad was in a hospital bed dying.. She wanted to overshadow him imo.
And definitely this.

I'm confused about the Chinese order question. Does she get the sweet and sour and the chow mein just for herself? I normally get one dish and end up eating it over 2 days as they are normally big portions. I couldn't imagine eating two plus rice and sides. You would have to roll me off the sofa!

I thought this, my fella has a rare serious heart disease and is constantly in and out having check ups etc. Heā€™s never been kept in that long except for when he had his latest OHS. Genuinely think the 11 days included him going home and recovering from covid or whatever they had, and gave them an excuse to isolate (and therefore not post)to make sure they didnā€™t get sick again for dubai.
Nail on the head right here!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.