Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just keeping my place! But yeah I also assumed those bags were for children....her fashion choices just makee want to pull out my eyes.

Reactions: 15
Those bags are actually vile? They look like ones you would get for a child from Primark or something. And why is she having a hard time choosing bags when SherpaBenji will carry everything anyway? 😭

She’s an insufferable c**t 🙃😭

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just sitting here with mouth agape after that. THREE bags, no giveaway and leaving in the "IT'S MINE!" brag. Oy.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She knows she’s a grown-ass woman right?

I think my 10 year-old niece would turn her nose up at those bleeping backpacks.

• Haha
I don’t think any little girl over the age of 6/7 would want one of those bags. 10 year olds are like teens these days.

Reactions: 20
She knows she’s a grown-ass woman right?

I think my 10 year-old niece would turn her nose up at those bleeping backpacks.
Was going to say exactly the same thing, there is no way my 10 year old would want one of those babyish overpriced bags.

Also, her bragging level has been turned up a notch, great, you've been gifted 3 child like bags, how about reading the room for a change and opening your eyes to what's going on right now. People struggling to pay their bills, worried about how much more things are going to go up, this cretin disgusts me!

Phew, sorry had to get that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think any little girl over the age of 6/7 would want one of those bags. 10 year olds are like teens these days.
very true, I have a 11 year old stepdaughter who might possibly love a stitch themed one but she has very teen looking accessories and clothing now!
No idea why brogan, a 40-something year old woman, wants a toddler bag. These YouTube Disney lot are actually something else.

• Heart
  • Haha
She is a materialistic head. We aren’t impressed with your loungefly collection Brogan, if you’re reading this!
Brogan is that kid at school that HAD to have to complete collection of any fad going. Not particularly cause she wanted it or liked it, she likes the showing off that SHE has it and thinks it makes her look cool/well off/the biggest fan.
It doesn't. Stuff is just that. Stuff. Means nothing in the grand scheme of things

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Welcome to the best thread on Tattle - treat yourself and flick through some of the most liked posts on her threads. Mostly courtesy of our beloved @Venom 😂
I’ve just had a look at the most liked posts of brogan, lovely trip down memory lane so thanks very much! Most of the most liked posts are videos where Venom has edited her Segwaying around various diff locations 😂 so funny

PS @Livia Fantasy WELCOME to the madness! This will seem like a slower pace compared to the Jack Monroe thread but we have the biggest laughs here! Check out brogans wiki to see what kind of a horrible witch she is

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Quick question, are they on this cruise with people they know and those people just aren’t on camera? And I don’t mean the fellow press people Brogan keeps name dropping e.g. Amy Hart who she has SEWWWW much in common with!

It crossed my mind in Curaçao when they were drinking cocktails and someone gave Benji a sip of their cocktail, I thought it would be odd for a stranger to do it, that and Boggsie’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but those loungefly bags are awful, they look so plasticky? Giving me primark vibes for sure. Imagine the plastic straps in her sweaty pits at the park….😵💫

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Quick question, are they on this cruise with people they know and those people just aren’t on camera? And I don’t mean the fellow press people Brogan keeps name dropping e.g. Amy Hart who she has SEWWWW much in common with!

It crossed my mind in Curaçao when they were drinking cocktails and someone gave Benji a sip of their cocktail, I thought it would be odd for a stranger to do it, that and Boggsie’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets 😭
They went by themselves on the #adgifted #worktrip but “hung out” with some of the other infleeeewencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s strange that the thought of them going on a trip with friends is almost laughable when that was the norm for me at that age, pre kids.

Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight a minute, she’ll have NINE plasticky childrens backpacks on her wall that cost a total of around £700 🥴

I bet that’s why she’s buying them in three’s - so that she can just add them above her current 6. God she real is vile and grotesque.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not going to lie, I love the loungefly bags, but I can never justify spending so much money on a bag that I’ll never use 😅 that very neko giving her THREE bags unnecessarily puts me off ever buying off them anyway. And I’d never use brogans special code if I was going to - she probably gets money when someone clicks on it. I refuse!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.