Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has this one disney trip coming up that she has bought 3 new bags for. When will be the next trip after that?! She already has 6, all of which have barely seen a park. I just don't know how she is happy sharing this and not see how upset people will be over it.

And as someone said, for the love of God do something less selfish for once and do a giveaway!!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure this has already been mentioned but I haven’t caught up fully yet.

when Brogan said her Segway ran out of battery I bleeping HOWLED. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Quick question, are they on this cruise with people they know and those people just aren’t on camera? And I don’t mean the fellow press people Brogan keeps name dropping e.g. Amy Hart who she has SEWWWW much in common with!

It crossed my mind in Curaçao when they were drinking cocktails and someone gave Benji a sip of their cocktail, I thought it would be odd for a stranger to do it, that and Boggsie’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets 😭
Yes I spotted that too, Brag-on also takes a sip out of someone elses drink - that person is off camera and its not Bench cos he’s at the side of her in shot - just why would you drink through someone else’s straw??🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Geez, thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand those tacky bags. Now I can’t unsee the primark vibes. Some designs are pretty clever, but still don’t want it on my back. Imagine turning up to work and pulling your stuff out of Mickey Mouse’s arse or baby yoda’s head 😂😂

I miss the days when Disney wasn’t about hoarding collections of expensive merch. Have you seen how crazy people go over those hideous popcorn buckets? You couldn’t pay me to walk around holding the figment one. Brog, Gary and Victoria wouldn’t like Disney at all if it wasn’t for tat shopping and junk food.

Edit: I’m a bit behind but just looked at her stories.
All I see is:
😀 I’m so happy I get to work from home

Not even an hour later:
☹ duck working, my back now hurts, I need fresh air

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought it was funny when she mentioned Amy and said she is a big Disney fan.. I thought she would have said you might know her from Love Island but I guess she wanted to keep the attention on herself. She didn’t even show them except for a photo of the bingo which I thought was strange - she gets up close to people at any opportunity so I think Amy dodged her.

Reactions: 6
All that money on a bag to hang it on the wall
She is the kind of person those bags are marketed towards, I feel like they’re only worth it if you go to the parks a lot but I don’t see we why she needs so many it’s clearly just for bragging rights and for the sake of it because nobody could tell me she takes all of them and gets the use from them 😭

I feel like she’d be the type to see one in the Disney shop, see it’s the last one and a kid wants it but still buys it ‘just because’ for it to collect dust with the rest of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is the kind of person those bags are marketed towards, I feel like they’re only worth it if you go to the parks a lot but I don’t see we why she needs so many it’s clearly just for bragging rights and for the sake of it because nobody could tell me she takes all of them and gets the use from them 😭

I feel like she’d be the type to see one in the Disney shop, see it’s the last one and a kid wants it but still buys it ‘just because’ for it to collect dust with the rest of them 🤣
She absolutely WOULD buy it and would smirk at the kid as she walks out with it. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Very professional way to talk to someone who’s helped to pay for her cruises,holidays,countless freebies and 25 Loungefly bags!! 😮
Obviously I’m not anymore!!!
What a twit, using language as she knows you’re right!

Reactions: 30
She is never there. They're constantly away. Bonnie is gonna start to think MeJulie is her owner at this rate.

Truth hurts 🤷 We all said she shouldn't get a dog. She goes on more trips now that she ever did before they got Bonnie. Pandemic purchase through and through.

Reactions: 40
Very professional way to talk to someone who’s helped to pay for her cruises,holidays,countless freebies and 25 Loungefly bags!! 😮
I’ve said it before but I knew someone who bought a pedigree dog. The owner actually has a thread on here, so you can imagine her lifestyle was constantly travelling, filming and partying. Yes, she didn’t work 9-5, but imo it’s even worse because the periods of being alone are not part of routine and out of the blue.

This poor dog developed a huge anxiety disorder and fear of abandonment, that the owner ended up giving him to a family friend (but for the sake of the tv show she was in, pretended he still belonged to her).

It was painful to be around him; he was in constant fear of the next time he’d be left alone.
I know all dogs are different, but this is not right, ESPECIALLY for a dog who has been rehomed and needs extra special care and attention.
she is the most selfish creature to walk this earth. She has Bonny to meet her own needs, not to meet Bonny’s. I dislike her.

• Sad
  • Heart
‘We are with her 24/7’ how many holidays/ mini breaks nights in London etc has she had this year, and still has 2 weeks in Florida coming up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Get Brogs reported to the RSPCA, purely because the act of cruelty is having to live with Brogs (when she’s at home)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘We are with her 24/7’ how many holidays/ mini breaks nights in London etc has she had this year, and still has 2 weeks in Florida coming up 🤣🤣🤣
I bet between us we could put together a timeline of how much she has been away from Bonnie and it would show just how much, particularly in the last few months, she has dumped that poor dog on mejulie.

Happy to start a list if people can help me out with dates etc :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haven’t posted on this thread in ages but just watched the cruise bogs and I think it’s hilarious that even the wildlife are begging her to eat fruit
9077829D-C3CF-4AD7-BA78-D7A62C983134.png

• Haha
Uncouth Mooney telling fans to ‘duck off’ again ! You’ve obviously hit a nerve for a reaction like that, truth hurts doesn’t it BrOGRE. You should never have a dog again, you’re a tit owner who has to keep going trips, you’ve never paid for, because it’s the only thing that papers over the cracks that is the emptiness of you life. You’re nothing more than a bleep hun, and you need a reality check, bragging about bags a toddler would scoff at, their that childish looking, you big stupid twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve got to be honest if someone messaged me criticising me I’d have more to say than duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve got to be honest if someone messaged me criticising me I’d have more to say than duck off.
I was having a bad day/week and her bragging about what a wonderful life her dog has since living with them just tipped me over the edge and I let her have it!!

I was having a bad day/week and her bragging about what a wonderful life her dog has since living with them just tipped me over the edge and I let her have it!!
As it’s her job (haha) she should have dealt with it in a more professional way,eg “I’m sorry you feel that way but we love our dog” Or just ignored my comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Telling people to duck off. She is not a nice person at all. Horrible nasty piece of work. How does benji put up with it? He must just be happy sponging free trips off her.

Thing is it’s her job though. If someone criticised you at your work I bet you’d be able to reign it in and not swear like Big Brogolo

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.