Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20221204_134823.jpg

Anyone noticing in the pack with me her eyebrows are clearly two different colours

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wouldn’t even call those things she’s packing “bras”. They look like a camisole or bralette. A proper sports bra actually keeps the girls from jiggling all day in the parks but those flimsy things don’t stand a chance! The bleeping sheer amount of crap she’s packed and plans to buy while there. The mind boggles…

Reactions: 26
I’ve not watched her in ages but how much weight has she put on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she so against the idea she’s got cold sores? They look very similar to me

Reactions: 14
She admits to being 16-18 so more like a 20 then!
if the spare tire around her middle is anything to go by she’s edging on a 20.

And im sorry did she say she was in a size 8 lululemon aligns?
337BF028-ECBD-412C-9CC5-657669EB7DD5.png

I’ve not watched her in ages but how much weight has she put on?!
clearly not enough her clothes are picked so she can grow in to them - plenty of elasticated waist bands and polyester pleats.

now I don’t know about anyone else, but when I go to a hot country I take clothes made out of natural materials - something Brogan state has never heard of

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure lululemon are in US sizes not UK! I also find that you need to size down in some of them too…but sill 🤥🤔

Reactions: 7
I’ve never been to Disney and I’d like to at least once coz I’m sure it’s a great experience, but I just cringe at a nearly 30 year old woman getting so excited about it, constantly wearing Disney clothes, Mickey mouse ears etc. I mean, that’s not normal, is it?

Reactions: 13
now I don’t know about anyone else, but when I go to a hot country I take clothes made out of natural materials - something Brogan state has never heard of
[/QUOTE]

This! She tried on a pair of linen shorts earlier this summer thT didn’t look terrible but she hated them. Then she bought those polyester flowy shorts someone influenced her to get but the linen would have been so much better.

I’m sure lululemon are in US sizes not UK! I also find that you need to size down in some of them too…but sill 🤥🤔
I’ve noticed from myself that something might fit at varying sizes but not fit as intended. Like I’m stretching the fabric even though it feels ok. It’s nice for when you’re overly bloated or losing/gaining for a specific reason, but she is clearly in denial.

She does say in her underwear section (I do not need to know what underwear she wears) that she is plus size but still describes herself as 16-18 when she clearly is only that size in mis-sized clothing. Someone need to tell her companies do this on purpose. What’s telling here is she has always worn anti-chafing shorts even when she was several sizes smaller.

Also this video is incredibly boring. I usually enjoy pack with me videos because I’m always curious what people take but Jesus she can make anything boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
From what I’ve seen the chafing thing can be regardless of size, it’s more common in bigger people but it can happen to someone who is skinny too.

Reactions: 15
From what I’ve seen the chafing thing can be regardless of size, it’s more common in bigger people but it can happen to someone who is skinny too.
Oh definitely but she’s using that as her oh I’m plus sized I use these shorts thing cause she doesn’t see herself as plus sized in a real way just as in what she’s as an acceptable way.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.