Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I no longer have any words for her. I honestly can’t believe she has such a level of confidence that she doesn’t mind showing herself to the world looking like this… not only that, but Hello Fresh are sponsoring the vid and paying her to LOOK LIKE THIS? Embarrassing. Make some bleeping effort you absolute potato.

A031CE36-FE94-4F05-9540-49DDA43E2D12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I no longer have any words for her. I honestly can’t believe she has such a level of confidence that she doesn’t mind showing herself to the world looking like this… not only that, but Hello Fresh are sponsoring the vid and paying her to LOOK LIKE THIS? Embarrassing. Make some bleeping effort you absolute potato.

View attachment 1776790
This shows her attitude to Bonnie too, she was talking about her eating her dry/wet food.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 1776790
This is what drives me batty too! If any of us tried to do our job looking this rough, we’d have an HR meeting added to our schedule.

Nobody expects a full face and filters but we don’t want not rode hard and put away wet either. Just like her stories yesterday where she was talking about her call with Laura. It was clear that the hair wasn’t brushed the previous day when she went to Primark and yesterday she just put it up without even brushing it. Why is it so hard to take 5 mins to make yourself look presentable?! This is her bleeping job!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone watch LR Dreaming? In her last vlog she really reminded me of Luke before he lost a lot of weight this year. He obviously realised he was getting bigger and decided to do something about it. Wonder when our Brogan will realise?

3B92BAF7-B556-4E99-A33A-71943228F63D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know how the has the confidence to walk around the way she does.. I’m starting to think it’s because she’s hardly around other people so doesn’t notice that they look presentable and she doesn’t. Or maybe she just can’t see it.

Reactions: 15
This shows her attitude to Bonnie too, she was talking about her eating her dry/wet food.
Yes, this bit made me feel so bad for Bonnie, she only likes it mixed together for goodness sake.

I lost £££ trying to find the food my cat likes but I'd never begrudge him for being picky!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor Bonnie.
How many cups does one person need? I bought a six pack in Ikea god knows how many year ago that are still going strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Broggo Tat sweepstakes, I think next year she'll puchase:
15 new mugs
6 Loungefly bags
and 4 pairs of Minnie ears

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bonnie deserves better !
This woman could never ever cope with a kid. Imagine her having to change a dirty, up the back crappy nappy, or cook about 5 meals cause your toddler refuses to eat what they've just asked for, child meltdowns. Nah

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m furious, just checked the Orlando weather forecast for the next week and it looks decent 😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her “ so, sur gud” and look at the camera was so exaggerated and defo for us. Hi brogan, treat your dog better please and don’t you dare abuse the DAS pass at Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.