Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a few vlogs behind but I can’t be arsed to watch them. I’m sure they are just repeats from last years videos.

Reactions: 7
I know you can select the portion size so I wonder if they get it for four people instead of two 🐷
That pie would be four weeknight meals for me with a side of veg. Someone please tell me there were leftovers! 🙈

Of course she doesn’t want to do a doggie advent calendar for Bonnie. That would mean doing something nice and thoughtful for someone else and just letting the dog have something different. Max The Westie doesn’t have a doggie advent calendar but that’s because I’m too cheap to get a refillable one. Lol He just gets treats from his usual bag everyday instead since Westies are prone to skin issues from food allergies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know no-one looks great first thing in the morning but holy hell this is the worst she’s ever looked. She legit looks unwell here, like her skin is having a reaction, and she’s so puffy.

Also there’s something about the way she talks to bonnie that just really doesn’t sit right with me, i don’t know how to describe it. Maybe it’s just that it doesn’t sound natural to hear her do her dog voice, but it just always sounds like she’s annoyed with her or doesn’t know how to act. I guess i treat mine like he’s my actual child and am over the top with my dog mum voice, but hers is like when someone who’s never been around children suddenly has to look after one and is really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 16
I know no-one looks great first thing in the morning but holy hell this is the worst she’s ever looked. She legit looks unwell here, like her skin is having a reaction, and she’s so puffy.

Also there’s something about the way she talks to bonnie that just really doesn’t sit right with me, i don’t know how to describe it. Maybe it’s just that it doesn’t sound natural to hear her do her dog voice, but it just always sounds like she’s annoyed with her or doesn’t know how to act. I guess i treat mine like he’s my actual child and am over the top with my dog mum voice, but hers is like when someone who’s never been around children suddenly has to look after one and is really uncomfortable.
she needs to see a dr pronto or maybe stop eating the stuff she allergic too.

totally agree about your thoughts on her and bonnie something isn’t right - I get this feeling that Bogie resents her or thinks she’s inconvenience (she didn’t like her dads dog did she?), there was one part she left in her vlog a while back, Bogie was sitting on the bedroom floor talking to the camera the hallway behind her, bonnie starts to walk in to the room with a toy but turns and goes straight back out when she sees her fat, lazy owner bragging to the camera again - I found that really odd, like bonnie has been told to go away so many times she now recognises the camera and Bogie talking to it as something she’s not to interact with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just want to post here that the food intolerances test she did is a complete BS. That was the era of million and one medical start up and majority of them turned out to be snake oil salesman. The most famous being Theranos and the recent trial that exposed all the shady stuff they were doing.

There is no science behind food intolerances, you need to do elimination diet in order to figure it out. Her gut flora is probably so poor and she probably has digestion issues because of all the garbage she consumes. You can’t treat your body like a dump and then expect it to perform well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
0362500F-5024-4D61-93FC-AB8C2C4AB581.jpeg
Has she been buying subscribers?

Really grated on me that she keeps referring the Tom Felton book title ‘beyond the wand’ as a company as well…

Last edited:
I think that about the way she talks to Bonnie, it’s like she told Ben at the beginning of their relationship she loves dogs and now she can’t go back on it, she just seems really unnatural with her.

Reactions: 18

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that clip of her talking to Bonnie. She sounded like she was annoyed with her or had a very strange tone to her voice considering she was talking to her beloved dog. It certainly made for slightly uncomfortable viewing.

Its clear the novelty of having a dog has worn off for her now.

Can someone message that piss taker Laura and ask her to gift Brogan a book of verbs. I can’t stand her using “did” for everything.
“We did Disney last year”, “We did dinner in the Great Hall”, “We did abandon Bonnie again for another free holiday”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Totally agree, if you listen carefully you’ll hear it in every vlog! I noticed yesterday when she was sat down in the kitchen she said something like “oh Bonnies here” in a gritted teeth kind of way cos she’d come into shot when brogan was talking

• Wow
That’s honestly not good. Clearly hungover and dehydrated. Drink some god damn water ffs!

Gets sent boxes of PR stuff but looks like a haggered old bollock. Wondering advertising
Brogan Tate # 115 Looks like a haggered old bollock

@swimming for the win on the thread title 🤣💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.