Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1610163
Do we think she had a face sculpting treatment as well?! She has a jawline in the after 😅 or did she just remember to suck in for the reveal 🤔
Definitely a bit of facetuning going on.

Her nose looks slimmer in the second pic and she has more of a jawline. Her face overall just looks suspiciously slimmer. 🧐

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure why there is so much emphasis on teaching 100k? ( tacky trophy aside ) when the world and its mam know that YouTube will be null and void before long.
Nobody can ignore the way in which TikTok has totally taken over the game and if she had any sense whatsoever she would move her attention towards trying to grow there. Look at all the OG YouTube crew, hardly anyone (if anyone?) is posting on YouTube anymore

Reactions: 14
The only upside of the pound melting vs the USD is that it would cost these two so much to fulfill their gluttony at DW.

Their wedding would be somewhere with “all inclusive”, they will run the resort dry of food/drinks. I don’t think the Maldives have all inclusive or Cheesecake Factory, those two will be famished.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else having a little snurk at the fact she's gone to a clinic called Sandbanks specifically so she can sound posher than she is - I googled the location and it's in the middle of Parkstone. (Parkstone's a lovely area but I guess Parkstone Clinic doesn't have the same inference to it?)

Mooney Mansion is ~around the top of this map and the Bournemouth-Poole area is rammed with beauty clinics that offer microblading. She's gone completely out of her way to go to this place, which (like her) is nowhere near Sandbanks 😂😂

1664346027180.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure we can all agree as well that her skin in that before/after photo looks absolutely horrific! So red and tight, sun damage everywhere. I don't wanna know how bad she's gonna look in her 50s. SPF brogan! Use it!

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else having a little snurk at the fact she's gone to a clinic called Sandbanks specifically so she can sound posher than she is - I googled the location and it's in the middle of Parkstone. (Parkstone's a lovely area but I guess Parkstone Clinic doesn't have the same inference to it?)

Mooney Mansion is ~around the top of this map and the Bournemouth-Poole area is rammed with beauty clinics that offer microblading. She's gone completely out of her way to go to this place, which (like her) is nowhere near Sandbanks 😂😂

View attachment 1610461
Probably #ad #gifted. You think Ms Mooney will put her hands in her own pockets?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get over how little difference there is in her brows. I see people get HD brows (not even microbladed) where the difference is insane. Micro blading is normally such a huge change 😂 What a waste of money

Reactions: 17
Crazy that she used to be an activity instructor at go ape with the state of her now 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't give her any views comma can anyone tell me if she's shown any of that her wedding dresses yet?

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220928-123938.png

Oof I'm hoping that's just post microblading scabs, cos yikes that looks way worse than yesterday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So the funny thing about this 100k mark… an Aussie girl who vlogs about Japan started a gamer channel in the last year or two during a Sydney lockdown and hit 100k in the last couple of months. She mentioned it in a new video as she’s moving to Japan and it sounded like a casual side project she did. Made me chuckle when LiarBrogan has such a hard-on for it.

Reactions: 15
So the funny thing about this 100k mark… an Aussie girl who vlogs about Japan started a gamer channel in the last year or two during a Sydney lockdown and hit 100k in the last couple of months. She mentioned it in a new video as she’s moving to Japan and it sounded like a casual side project she did. Made me chuckle when LiarBrogan has such a hard-on for it.
What's her account name if you don't mind me asking? Need some fresh YT content to follow :D

I can see a subtle difference in her eyebrows are a bit fuller but usually with Microblading as it heals it will fade down a bit. So her brows will be even less noticeable when it's fully healed 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.