Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bin juice has a brother from another mother too…he happens to be the girl’s bf too 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
How do they eat so much in one day? 🤮
These videos are going to give Brogan ideas, give it a week and her and Benji will be on TikTok stuffing their faces (more than usual).

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What's her account name if you don't mind me asking? Need some fresh YT content to follow :D

I can see a subtle difference in her eyebrows are a bit fuller but usually with Microblading as it heals it will fade down a bit. So her brows will be even less noticeable when it's fully healed 🤦‍♀️
Kim Dao - she has a few channels.

Omg that eating video is disgustin. Ewwww. Just ewww.

That dress would look much better with tights and boots which she should be able to walk around in on a fall day in London. Instead she’s choosing grubby white trainers. She’s an absolute moron. Guess that fancy new bag and boots are going to the back of the tat closet.

Her face after micro blading is worse than when my former colleague would have her whole face done with electrolysis. duck me I wouldn’t leave the house if I was that red! Why can’t she stick her head under the bath tub faucet and wash her hair herself?! Or have a shower with the window and bathroom door open so it doesn’t steam up?! Again, she’s a complete useless moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those videos are a pisstake surely?

Is the fact he's wearing lipstick part of it? It's disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, I did a new skin care shop and worth it not to have skin like Brogans that's £50 out the window that couldve been for the wedding but it's worth it, I can't get over hes washing her hair is that the only chemistry they can do 🤣

Reactions: 9
Lol the hair washing is ridiclous! She does know that people wash their hair over the tub all the time right?

Reactions: 14
She looked a bit sad in the rant about hen dos. It’s the type of thing your bridesmaid or best friend would usually organise but I guess she’s got no one wanting to do that role?

Reactions: 12
She looked a bit sad in the rant about hen dos. It’s the type of thing your bridesmaid or best friend would usually organise but I guess she’s got no one wanting to do that role?
Likely if I remember correctly from the podcast Binky said she wouldnt want to organise another hen do after a previous one. Maybe poor Megan will be roped in.. Her saying shes got lots of different friends as an excuse is pathetic. She can just do something low key instead of lying if you want to have one..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's her account name if you don't mind me asking? Need some fresh YT content to follow :D
I'd also like to know this! Moving to Japan and gaming content sounds right up my street.

Oop never mind you said already! Kim Dao!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She actually got him to wash her hair for her I’m actually dying of embarrassment on her behalf

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry what…. “my bestie Benji”. bleeping hell, imagine friend zoning your fiancé 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.