Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking BENJI wedding dress shopping and viva Versa!!!
Honestly they both NEED therapy!!! The amount of control they both need to make this relationship to work is EMBARRASSING!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wherever she gets married, she will claim it's "unconvenshunul" when it's the most dreary boring Youtuber "convenshunul" wedding just like the proposal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean I am all for not doing something because “it’s traditional” but there’s something special about the partner’s reaction seeing the other partner (including LGBTI+ here) on the wedding day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Brogan's ability to suck all the joy and spontaneity out of a moment is unmatched.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I mean I am all for not doing something because “it’s traditional” but there’s something special about the partner’s reaction seeing the other partner (including LGBTI+ here) on the wedding day.
agreed . I had a very untraditional wedding but my husband and I got ready separately and my dress , although only from ASOS , was still a total surprise to him . It was so special seeing his reaction and talking all about the dress afterwards

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anybody catch her going on about the cost of DLP and how it might stop some non-existent "friends" from coming to the hen do?

Now, if it were anybody else I'd think that a reasonable statement but considering its Brogan that just screamed to me that she was annoyed about it, almost as if she was thinking "my friends are poorer than me" and having a tantrum.
She's an utterly vile excuse of a human being.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Anybody catch her going on about the cost of DLP and how it might stop some non-existent "friends" from coming to the hen do.

Now, if it were anybody else I'd think that a reasonable statement but considering its Brogan that just screamed to me that she was annoyed about it, almost as if she was thinking "my friends are poorer than me" and having a tantrum.
She's an utterly vile excuse of a human being.
Also , that wouldn’t put me off having a hen do altogether ! I’d just have a cheaper one closer to home . It screams “I have no friends”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the suggesting of a book club that got me 😂😂
A book club that's not a book club because she prefers the chatting aspect of it (god forbid she commits to anything timebound that's not holiday-related), but she likes the B sounds together in Brogan's Book Club... 'Brogan's Blag and Brag' would be more appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also , that wouldn’t put me off having a hen do altogether ! I’d just have a cheaper one closer to home . It screams “I have no friends”
I know she’s supposedly only 28, but around here older brides will have a day where the ladies all get together for something special or artsy and drink wine and then all go back to their partners and kids in the evening. That seems to suit Brogan better than a night out or a trip to DLP. Only problem, you need to have a group of ladies to get together. Maybe her old water aerobics crew? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hen dos are always a random mix of people that don’t really know each other..

She just doesn’t have anyone that she can count as a real friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s taking BENJI wedding dress shopping and viva Versa!!!
Honestly they both NEED therapy!!! The amount of control they both need to make this relationship to work is EMBARRASSING!!
WHY bother they aint going to rock the bed on the honeymoon are they 🤣

Can this woman not do anything without her man I told mines that he went it's your day I'll give you the bank card and go an enjoy yourself with whoever you take around the shops Ben needs to get bleeping balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg her micro blading reel… too many screenshots I had to post 🤣😳😳
E3E89DC4-799F-4D6F-9264-272F305FEBE3.jpeg
F59E7633-4E04-4AE4-A834-B34E41121E0C.jpeg
443E429B-856F-4E78-8890-181B2FD48717.jpeg
3B30F72A-D0BF-4A9A-BAAB-C4D47C9F1BBE.jpeg
F90834E5-6F65-43A9-B447-CC752B4796D1.png
474096E6-FE98-473F-A447-D4CA78A8A7B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.