Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #109 She's off to AK with Lever, with her jumpsuit halfway up her beaver

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Venom

VIP Member
Kick off the thread with episode 4 of the Brogan Tate animated series ? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

hiya23

F905820A-1A85-4DBB-94CC-D9E343637B91.png

sorry to double post but did she really have noone else to take wedding shoe shopping than a viewer she spent one afternoon with 4 months ago? What a bizzare set up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

disneys

VIP Member
I’m fuming at those boots and bag she’s been sent by Fairfax and Favour . They’re my dream boots /bag but they’re so expensive I could never afford them . And here she is just being given them for free even though I’ve never seen her mention them before . They’re a posh brand , very Ascot attending / Barbour & Schoffel / Waitrose-going / my husband shoots / yummy mummy kind of vibe … brogan is not who I’d expect them to send items too .

That’s an almost £800 haul she’s got there . Disgusting .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

BlueLou

Chatty Member
He’s literally dripping in sweat and it wasn’t even that hot last week 😬 At this point he looks worse than Brogan, he’s going to be a mess in Florida
3B9B9256-A710-41B7-B747-FAEDDADC7676.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Esme

VIP Member
Another new thread 😂

Oh look, benji brogan posting on benji’s account 🤨
4C58D0B9-CA1D-4120-8F1F-FDECBE1FEF41.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Emmapism

VIP Member
Ah guys it's just stuff. Empty head, empty life.

As if she's getting her trotters in those. The cankles will be straining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

GossWhore

VIP Member

So many food references in this vlog I had to compile it
- They got to the pub before 12 to be there for brunch. The greed
- Food was dry and 6/10 but she ate everything
- 2 words: breakfast pudding
- Don't know why she mentioned "didn't eat at the Restuarant" - YOU WENT TO THE GYM NOT A FOOD COURT
- But she got her Starbees (Don't know what I hate more Starbees or Doggos)
- the lunch she had on her was probably the lightest thing she ate
-After lunch and right into ice-cream. Give your mouth a break Brogan!
- Sitting at lunch with Benji discussing where they are going to eat for the rest of the week because they are "treating themselves" - when are they not treating themselves
- Maybe Benji is more greedy than Brogan. He got a bagel and pancakes because he couldn't not have pancakes? But then Brogan moaning for a bite.
- And obviously some donuts on the way home. Don't worry they are under 150 calories. (Don't know why she bothered to care about calories now)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

swimming

VIP Member
I’ve skipped from page 8 to write this so not sure if anyone else has said it… but the buscopan gate and the “we’ve got IBS” comment really pissed me off.

Brogan and Benji, take it from someone who ACTUALLY has the medical diagnosis of IBS, if you genuinely did have IBS you would know your trigger foods, you would likely be plagued down several times randomly in the month with the worst crippling stomach pains and nausea. The nerves you get at eating out.

These two do not have IBS. They have pure greed. And it’s because of their greed that they shit through the eye of a needle. The grease, fat, salt, saturated fats and sugars in every breakfast, lunch, dinner they consume daily is playing havoc with their bowels.

Sorry but I just had to say that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49