Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking BENJI wedding dress shopping and viva Versa!!!
Honestly they both NEED therapy!!! The amount of control they both need to make this relationship to work is EMBARRASSING!!
Because she has no real friends who want to go with her

Reactions: 11
i wish she would take care of herself. it's honestly shocking to see such a difference from when she was in her apartment living alone and single, to living with bongo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hate when she sucks her lips in to smile to create a dimple and look cute!

Agreed her brows don't look all that much different but atleast they're even now!

Reactions: 21
That WIEIAD tik Tok can’t be genuine - surely she’s shovelling all that in her mouth to get the views? It’s vile. And I HATE all these videos of people putting food in their mouth. All the bakers do it and 🤢

So much to say but honestly bloody HD brows now?! The reel does her absolutely no favours, she genuinely does look 10+ years older. Does she not have a mirror?! She gets sent lots of skincare, she has plenty of time and still looks awful. Also, I’m sure it was brogan was recently bought some expensive skincare? (I’m thinking Kate Somerville, but could be wrong. Someone totalled it here for us). I’m a stay at home mum and manage to pick expensive things up on offer or use brands such as the ordinary. It is achievable if you want to look after your skin on a budget.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
At least she’s trying to not look as grotesque as usual - she’s deffo had teeth whitening and now the brows.

Funny though how she was just saying in the Q&A that her body positivity comes from writing her gratitudes daily etc and yet at the same time is paying someone to make her less gross

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and about the coil, after she declared MeJulie has the same one she said it was a choice, now correct me if I'm wrong but she was on the pill and gained weight. They have to monitor levels on the pill due to blood clots and the estrogen, she was clearly told she wasn't healthy enough to stay on it so got the coil... why does she have to lie?

Reactions: 18
Jesus christ another thing she got from mejulie can't she think for herself for once

Reactions: 6
Having her brows microbladed is the only weight she's losing. If she wants to look good she needs to do something else in that gym apart from walk on the treadmill whilst playing her switch or whatever, and stop eating in the flipping cafe. She frustrates me so much.

Reactions: 10
Having her brows microbladed is the only weight she's losing. If she wants to look good she needs to do something else in that gym apart from walk on the treadmill whilst playing her switch or whatever, and stop eating in the flipping cafe. She frustrates me so much.
She doesn't cook in her own home is never at home and wont live at home

Reactions: 8
500FE791-6145-4735-AAD6-D960FBFD220C.png

Do we think she had a face sculpting treatment as well?! She has a jawline in the after 😅 or did she just remember to suck in for the reveal 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think someone has had some work done on her lips they look too perfect or is she using a filter to make herself a model these days her face is not that slim in vlogs :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omggg I was so excited when I saw she was getting micro blading I have thought for ages she’d look so much better with it but they look the bloody same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂 I want to try that microblading, it appears you get a free facelift, facial liposuction and neck lift ! Who knew ??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.