Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Going somewhere sunny next week" she drops hints like this because she's sad enough to get a thrill out of the DMs asking her where she's going. We'll find out eventually, you're not keeping us on the edge of our seats Brogie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't give her any views comma can anyone tell me if she's shown any of that her wedding dresses yet?
no but she did briefly describe the type of dress she is looking for in her latest video. She also follows a local wedding dress shop that she wants to visit on Instagram and has been liking many dress photos of dresses that I definitely can’t picture her in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This dress is horrid. Also her brows do not look good at all today 😬
BA7F9250-72F2-42EF-A918-18D83763ECBD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I
no but she did briefly describe the type of dress she is looking for in her latest video. She also follows a local wedding dress shop that she wants to visit on Instagram and has been liking many dress photos of dresses that I definitely can’t picture her in 😂
CANT FREAKING WAIT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This photo should be used on bottles of suncream as a warning what could happen if you don’t use SPF. Just like how rotten photos are put on cigarette packets these days 😂

also, what’s with the whole sucking lips in to try and look petit and cute? You look like a dough boy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1611363

Yet another dress she's altered to be completely different to how it is on the model.

You can stay your precious 'size 16' if it's oversized bub 🤙🤙
Whaaat I’m not surprised she had room in a 16 if it’s meant to fit like this! Hahaha making out like she’s basically a 14 by saying this… we have eyes Brogan.

Edit to add: Thai is her friends Shannon’s repost of the story, note that she reiterated it is VERY oversized. Feel like she was making a point that actully brogan is not some tiny petite gal haha

BD414B8C-15D0-4EDB-AD33-9BE79D5D47E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Eek. My eyebrows look better than that after a £12 wax and tint.
I was thinking similar - the Schwarzkopf DIY kit off Amazon (blonde shade) gives exactly the same result. Takes 10 mins and last 2 weeks, about 20 uses in the pack which costs £2.50!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.