Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Sainsburys employee I take personal offence to the criticism of the dress although grant she could make Chanel look like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The microblading reel, including a blink and you'll miss it screengrab :

fjdkfhkslgiroplspng_000000.png

fjdkfhkslgiroplspng_0003000.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s the belt! She makes everything look so frumpy and old fashioned. Oversized with some new balances or docs it could look good (on someone else). She just has zero edge
Don’t forget the belt cinches in her no existent waist!! She bought the dress because she saw someone else in it & had to have it. ‘Bandwagon Bogie’ strikes again 🙄

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she bought a petite in the dress. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s 5’5” I think I’ve heard her say in the past.

I’m 5’3” with long torso and short legs. Bottoms are always petite and sometimes I still need them hemmed. I’ve got bigger tits so sometimes I have to do the regular fit for tops but then the sleeves are too long. Such is my crappy lot in life. I would have rocked that 70s wallpaper dress in its original state with my tights and boots. Lol

Reactions: 12
God she really thinks she’s hot tit in that reel doesn’t she 😂😂😂

Really big, bold, colourful patterns (flowers) like that don’t suit her body shape but not like she cares because she never dresses for her shape or size or has any intention of doing so.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m chuckling to myself thinking of the train station staff watching her on their CCTV!
I can’t imagine she is the only person on that platform, not on a Thursday morning with commuters etc. She’s got some balls doing that out in public

Reactions: 17
How do they eat so much in one day? 🤮
These videos are going to give Brogan ideas, give it a week and her and Benji will be on TikTok stuffing their faces (more than usual).
The worst thing is this is every day for them not just on holiday!!

Reactions: 5
My colleague owns that dress! I actually really
liked it on her she wore it with docs and it looked so effortlessly cool. Why has she completely changed the way it is supposed to fit??

Reactions: 15
Did anyone spot the safety pin in the brow reel?? 😂
It’s the part where she’s back home wiping her eyebrows in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could live with the reel if she hadn’t also included her walking back to the phone to stop recording. Just cut that bit out ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s bought a new dress, travelled a 5 hour round trip to London to eat brunch alone, buy some £60 perfume and go and look at Disney paintings with Gary C. Relatable 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.