Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1612887

She actually looks pregnant here. Oof that dress is just not it.
A few observations about this reel -

- At the very start she sees someone looking at her and panics, her foot falls to the side and you can see the moment of fear at being watched on her face.
- That dress is not petite.
- The dress is also not baggy.
- The dress is not it.
- Gotta get the expensive gifted bag in, BRAG!
- The belt is unnecessary, is it supposed to be right under her tits?
- She can lie and spout she's confident all she wants... this proves she is not!
- Blatantly copying Beth with the reel and that Shannan with the dress, it's all a bit Single White Female.

Reactions: 28
I just find it hilarious that those boots clearly don’t fit her swollen trotters as we haven’t seen them since her brag, but we’ve seen the bag a fair few times already 🤣

Reactions: 27
Genuine question, but did she actually upload that reel on purpose?? The start is so awkward, it’s like she forgot to edit out the part where she was getting set up ready to film. Utterly bizarre person.

Reactions: 17
She shared a story for someone else who bought this dress and belted it. They look good in the dress but why oh why buy something that doesn’t work for you the way it is made? Unless you got robbed of your luggage on the way to the airport, no one needs to buy any clothing that doesn’t work as made. It’s just rampant consumerism.

Everyone else I’ve seen in this dress looks so much better than Brogan. As in their dresses even look a bit brighter, more colorful. She just got a poor cut of the print on top of all her other issues.😂

Reactions: 9
Of all the things to eat in London at midday, she eats porridge?
Also that exhibition has been there for 6 months and they’ve only just gone… such big fans.it’s a 5-min walk from the Disney store which she’s been to loads in that time.

Reactions: 14
Funny how last week I said she never sees people like Gary C and today she’s been with him..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone spot the safety pin in the brow reel?? 😂
It’s the part where she’s back home wiping her eyebrows in the mirror
Oooofff had to go back and look but yes omg the safety pin! Obviously her trying to stop her gut from straining the buttons open hahah. Her tummy is so huge! Such an unfortunate body shape for a woman. She has a beer belly/barrel kinda thing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone spot the safety pin in the brow reel?? 😂
It’s the part where she’s back home wiping her eyebrows in the mirror
OMG I just went back and re-watched it!!! Comfy jumpsuit held together from gaping with a safety pin. 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watching her Q&A - she comes across so tragic. No friends, obsessed with Benji. Weird

Reactions: 16
I won’t lie, I am similar when I look down like that and I am slimmer than Brogan.

Reactions: 3
Don’t know where to begin - the red face, the frumpy dress, the fact she can’t do things for herself and the fact that she copies other people (Beth) as she has no ideas of her own! Her time is up!

Reactions: 15
I thought you had to go to microblading with nothing on your brows. Why would Brogan want to show the person doing them what she wants? Aren't they supposed to map them out and not just colour in your own tit efforts?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.