Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I was in the minority in that I thought the dress was quite nice (not something I'd wear myself, but you know. Nice.) But I've seen it so many times on her stories that I'm sick of it now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1612887

She actually looks pregnant here. Oof that dress is just not it.
duck ME BROGS 1970 CALLED ME THEY WANT THEIR HIPPY DRESS BACK my parents had bedroom curtains that style in the 70s

Genuine question, but did she actually upload that reel on purpose?? The start is so awkward, it’s like she forgot to edit out the part where she was getting set up ready to film. Utterly bizarre person.
Professional boss babe thats brogs how dare you say otherwise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not really sure what to say about the dress as people seem to like it. I think my parents had wipeable vinyl wallpaper like that.

And aside from that, she looks the size of a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not really sure what to say about the dress as people seem to like it. I think my parents had wipeable vinyl wallpaper like that.

And aside from that, she looks the size of a bus.
The dress is nice but yet again not brogans taste she can afford to buy a friend for the day to help her style for her age like Louise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like the dress, I'm into vintage 50s,60s,70s, but I'd never dream of pairing it with a pair of white sandals. Brown boots (knee highs or ankle boots) would have made the whole thing so much better. Proper vintage flare. Shame.

Reactions: 15
I really like the dress, I'm into vintage 50s,60s,70s, but I'd never dream of pairing it with a pair of white sandals. Brown boots (knee highs or ankle boots) would have made the whole thing so much better. Proper vintage flare. Shame.
She does this a lot, wears stuff that *could* be nice looking, but she never knows how to pair it well with shoes, accessories etc. or how to fit the clothing properly on her body shape. Even taking the belt off that dress would probably have made a huge difference in how it looked.

Reactions: 16
Why has she started styling her hair like that? Pinning the sides to her head really doesn't suit her.

The dress is alright but I feel like only certain people would be able to pull it off ...and that's definitely not Brogan.

Reactions: 17
Has she actually mentioned anything about the hurricane hitting her favorite place on earth??

Reactions: 16
Someone asked up thread about the porridge coming with toast. I was just clearing my screenshots, so the first two are yesterday and the third is from her brunch with Lara. WHY order porridge of all things but also why does it come with toast?! Unless that’s a side she’s chosen to add on 😵💫😵 is it any wonder she’s gaining weight when she’s eating like this. I like the dress too, but it doesn’t suit her at all. Sometimes, as popular as an item is, you have to accept it just isn’t for you *looking at you brogan*
27DBF8C4-F476-4442-B158-00F7B2495540.png
31AD7F9E-BC8D-4C18-830E-112D9FD7357C.jpeg

AD96D913-25AC-4AB6-B32E-A184D5775984.png

eta - the roast is actually two slice, 4 in total! With butter! Just because the porridge has a couple of blueberries doesn’t make it healthy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.