Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be petty, but one thing that bothers me more than her atrocious sense of style and lack of knowing what looks good with her body shape is the fact that she buys an item of clothes and then WEARS THE HELL OUT OF IT as soon as it’s purchased? Like, she will literally wear it the day/day after she buys it… and then will wear it continuously for days.

She has zero patience. I’d understand if buying clothes was a rare occurrence or a treat for her but she constantly has new things?!!
This! Which is how we know those #gifted F&F boots don't fit because we would've seen them by now.

Reactions: 21
It’s the belt! She makes everything look so frumpy and old fashioned. Oversized with some new balances or docs it could look good (on someone else). She just has zero edge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it’s a size 16 and she’s recommended to people to size down… wouldn’t that make her an 18 then 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Obviously she is but won’t admit it! **side note here’s the link to my body positive video 🙄)

Reactions: 15
Her trainers never look right when she wears them with a dress. She sees others doing it and then throws on her grubby old ones and it’s not quite the same.

Reactions: 21
How tall is she? Why has she bought petite?
I’m 5ft 2 so I buy petite sometimes but I’m sure it’s just the length that’s different.
Does she think her buying petite makes her small 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly. Benji washed her hair for her?! She’s calling him her bestie?! Tell me there’s no sex life without telling me.

@Venom my love, could you do your magic and add the reel to the thread for the blocked? It needs to be seen to be believed 😬
8F7B89FF-7027-4089-82DD-601E653AECA8.png
AE94B55F-502E-41B1-BBAB-E888CF125D7A.png
A84F5EF9-F30C-4E03-9CA4-B30BA6E39F11.png
003EE816-69E8-46E4-8AF6-1165663E01C4.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t she wash her own hair over the bath? 😂 Jesus Christ.. She’s actually hopeless and he’s a drip for doing it.

When I had two surgeries to fit a pacemaker into my lower back I washed my hair over the bath for two weeks without any help each time.

Reactions: 22
Plus when ben was just out of the hospital did she do anything for him?? No she bloody didn't. Absolute clown she is 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1611363

Yet another dress she's altered to be completely different to how it is on the model.

You can stay your precious 'size 16' if it's oversized bub 🤙🤙
why has she put a belt on with it?! It’s meant to be flowy. She has no idea how to dress at all. It’s honestly not that nice but it doesn’t match her completion anyway, she suits green a lot more for example. it would look much better if she paired it with tights and boots (sans belt of course).

Reactions: 9
Did she really get him to wash her hair for her? I wash my hair over the bath every time I wash my hair 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That dress is bloody awful.
I've just shown a picture of it to a colleague who's 60+ and she said the same and that she wouldn't be seen dead in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she buy petit when she is not petite. The sleeves of the dress barely hit her shoulder, let alone be oversized.

Petit has nothing to do with size it it’s about height/arm/leg ration.

Reactions: 20
How tall is she? Why has she bought petite?
I’m 5ft 2 so I buy petite sometimes but I’m sure it’s just the length that’s different.
Does she think her buying petite makes her small 😂
In the photo someone shared from the website it looks quite long so I think she bought petite so it would be shorter and less oversized.

Reactions: 2
Those gifted posh boots would of gone nicely with that hideous dress.

Maybe they don't fit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As someone who is feeling very unconfident and has low self esteem, I feel like I need to channel Brogan's confidence when she isn't even half of what she thinks she is. I can't imagine filming myself let alone in that dress and on a train platform/in public!! I think my new mantra should be if Brogan can do it and think she's all that, so can you 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why did she buy petit when she is not petite. The sleeves of the dress barely hit her shoulder, let alone be oversized.

Petit has nothing to do with size it it’s about height/arm/leg ration.
My guess is she saw someone else had it! wanted it and that was the only size range available and obviously she couldn’t wait.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.