Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SUCH a shame Ben has let himself go so much, they’re urgently looking for an actor to play Prince Harry in The Crown. Never mind eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SUCH a shame Ben has let himself go so much, they’re urgently looking for an actor to play Prince Harry in The Crown. Never mind eh.
Can't believe she said everyone says he reminds them of Prince Harry 🤣

Yeah maybe blind people!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220928-232516.png

She wouldn't know spicy if it hit her in the face.
She's flour and always will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Christ, if she finds one of those books spicy they really are in trouble. Probably all missionary, all very matter of fact and quick, almost fully clothed with the lights completely out and the tv on the footy in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wouldn't know spicy if it hit her in the face.
She's flour and always will be.
[/QUOTE]

@darth_caddy Spice my arse she doesn't know what spice means shes bleeping vanila jane on crack, surprised she hasn't said doesn't the front cover look like me an bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I refuse to believe there’s any kind of action.

Edited because I suggested something else and then remembered it was Boringblub.

Reactions: 6
I would say she’s milquetoast but she’d probably think that’s something you could eat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ, if she finds one of those books spicy they really are in trouble. Probably all missionary, all very matter of fact and quick, almost fully clothed with the lights completely out and the tv on the footy in that house.
Don’t forget headphones in at all times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd also like to know this! Moving to Japan and gaming content sounds right up my street.

Oop never mind you said already! Kim Dao!
If you're moving to Japan there's a guy called abroad in Japan who does some great podcasts and videos on Japan. There's also sharmeleon who does videos of Japan also. Then there's an account called animejoe I think 🤔 and again he's Japan, anime and I think gaming

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This may be petty, but one thing that bothers me more than her atrocious sense of style and lack of knowing what looks good with her body shape is the fact that she buys an item of clothes and then WEARS THE HELL OUT OF IT as soon as it’s purchased? Like, she will literally wear it the day/day after she buys it… and then will wear it continuously for days.

She has zero patience. I’d understand if buying clothes was a rare occurrence or a treat for her but she constantly has new things?!!

Reactions: 22
I can’t get over how ugly that dress is. It even looks bad on the model, so why did she think it’d look good on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks SO awkward in that reel. So awkward. Also the way she’s moving is exactly like how Beth does her outfit reels haha

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.