Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls got issues!! Im up to my eyeballs on ivf hormones and even I wouldn’t be crying!!! Wasn’t she only in Florida a few weeks back…. How can it be that emotional!!
Though saying that if/when we can afford a holiday again I might shed alittle tear…. But it has been 7 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot look cute crying so I don’t post it on a public social media page. Getting that emotional over a castle has underlying causes (just my opinion, no medical qualifications here)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to say this but after seeing those crying videos… she is so bloody weird???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an absolute head.
Those tears are forced (along with the wailing). She was at DW just a couple of weeks ago - it’s not been 4 years Bogey you bloody moron).

Is her life honestly that tit that she cries like this whenever she sees a Disney castle. I love Florida and Disney however wailing like a banshee not so much - she just looks (and sounds) like she needs locked away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And that hug / kiss thing they’re doing in front of the DLP castle. That is one of the most awkward things I’ve seen this year. They don’t know where to put themselves.

Obviously not rehearsed unlike the proposal. Oops, sorry not rehearsed, it just wasn’t “traditional”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh man, I am cringing for them!! Who cries like that over a castle?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And Benji just happens to be taking a vid of them walking that way as she bursts into tears. Em no - totally planned. Does she have a chopped onion stuck in her Kate Spade amongst all the other crap, I mean essentials that will be in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That sad lip thing bench does at her crying. God he must think her crying at a castle is cute. One of the most repulsive things I've ever seen tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She either does this fake crying bullshit because she thinks it makes her look appreciative/relatable/cute or she is just immature and certifiable. Not sure which.
Either way a grown woman presenting herself in public like this over something trivial like a holiday is just so…..omg there are no words. Just completely bleeping childish and ridiculous. Grow up Mooney!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs she’s really not quite right in the head is she! That fake ugly forced crying trying to look cute. He is obviously a feeder in more than one sense of the word. Get a grip love you are an embarrassment to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she is asking people to show love on that hideous reel, saying it took a lot of effort or something 😅😅😅 isn’t this her job!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is seriously unhinged, I can't decide whether this is a character/persona she's playing up to or if she REALLY is just that much of an embarrassing head, acting like that isn't normal.

Also, she was only just in Florida... didn't cry at that castle did she?

And, given Benign was filming this goes back to my theory that he deliberately tries to humiliate her and make her look a fool, he gets a kick out of Moon-face embarrassing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.