Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle called her eloping - it’s because she has no friends and all her family have fallen out with each other !!! Not for any other reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
DYING @ brogan in the wild photos ! I honestly think she would have lost some weight at Disney ( no three course meals with large lays in the room after plus way more active than usual stoning around the gift shops). I think she looks OK in the chat with me compared to usual and also at the wedding. The dress is not offensive but with all that cash I would expect something way nicer and a bold colour rather than the wishes washy pastels which print I can’t really tell what it is.

Reactions: 1
DYING @ brogan in the wild photos ! I honestly think she would have lost some weight at Disney ( no three course meals with large lays in the room after plus way more active than usual stoning around the gift shops). I think she looks OK in the chat with me compared to usual and also at the wedding. The dress is not offensive but with all that cash I would expect something way nicer and a bold colour rather than the wishes washy pastels which print I can’t really tell what it is.
She got that dress for free, that’s why she’s wearing it 🤣. She’d wear a dress that looked like a bin bag to a wedding if she was sent it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up

Her latest vlog seems pretty ungrateful that she was invited on the press trip "without partners" and that it wasn't the same without "Benj". It's her job?! She blows my mind.

Everything about her trip had a sly whinge and it makes me fume.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Just catching up

Her latest vlog seems pretty ungrateful that she was invited on the press trip "without partners" and that it wasn't the same without "Benj". It's her job?! She blows my mind.

Everything about her trip had a sly whinge and it makes me fume.
Well she didn’t treat it as work - to her it was just a free holiday and it was full of inconveniences cos it wasn’t quite to her liking eg full of things she’s already done before! The nerve!

Reactions: 19
She's proper annoyed me with calling it "Only MurderERS in the Building" like shut the duck up and get the title right.
You'll never ever convince me she has the sense of humour nor the intelligence to follow and enjoy that series... not a bleeping chance!!

Something else she'll jump on the bandwagon for and claim to be a fan.

ETA - To anybody who hasn't yet seen it, do go and give it a watch. It's an absolute delight!

• Haha
She needs to stop using the word ‘appreciate’ in this context, it sounds like she thinks her viewers are stupid or something? She should just say the camera doesn’t do it justice, it sounds like she is sassing her viewers continuously saying they can’t appreciate XYZ.

4FB5EB8A-E428-44E6-B87F-24EAD672E6D6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but Benji wearing the EXACT same outfit to three special events has proper given me the ick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It’s not that hard to wear a different shirt. He honestly looks like a dad trying to be cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but Benji wearing the EXACT same outfit to three special events has proper given me the ick 🤣
I honestly think it's because none of his other dress clothes fit him anymore. He used to wear different suits and dress shirts and trousers when they'd go to London or weddings. Now it's all the same.

Reactions: 24
For the blocked, can’t believe they’re away again already!
65B18E5E-1FC2-4319-BAFC-7B9A09D730D2.png

8054B1A1-5317-4996-BB70-B91BDAFF7B34.png
9DEB1DA5-8059-4C3C-93E5-52FD9D8743F8.png
94023246-9BB4-4FFC-BC72-49189FA65CE0.png
BAC09FC3-B1B6-4939-926F-5778C5126CF9.png
D0336789-EB49-459F-9539-ADB6A00A1438.png
B4FB678F-BDEE-4EE8-92F4-FA1B6A8F65A7.png
65366132-AC58-4069-B001-847683891865.png
D4F7FA92-DE13-4143-824F-25F9A468D00D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Is it just me, or are a huge amount of the comments, especially the ones she replies to on her latest video, all written with the sage type of wording and phrasing as though they were written by the same person? 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.