Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is that ugly crying. She was at Disney like 2 weeks ago. How can she be so emotional to be back?! She needs serious help

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That Academy Award winning performance crying has actually put me off my dinner. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so embarrassed for them, thank you for uploading the reel for those of us Brogey blocked @Venom

I swear my 6 week old baby is more mature than these two losers. She’s so reliant on him now it’s seriously unhealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Actually cannot handle all this performative emotional incontinence and “Disney is my happy place”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
See she’s copying lucy wood’s reel style now…..not one original thought…..🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.