Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s feeling salty that the other influencer trip invitees got to bring a partner or child, isn’t she? 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s gone for 3 days, a cabin case between them and a backpack each should be plenty

Reactions: 20
She’s gone for 3 days, a cabin case between them and a backpack each should be plenty
Exactly this, I couldn’t get over that she had a big case, a large hand luggage AND a handbag for 3 days!! I will have a large case and a rucksack going out to Orlando for 2 weeks!
So much stuff she takes and still looks a mess!!

Reactions: 13
The way she acts genuinely makes me think she has additional needs that have gone undiagnosed.

Reactions: 15
The way she acts genuinely makes me think she has additional needs that have gone undiagnosed.
Yep something isn't defo normal with this one I can feel Ben holding back his laughs though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan Tate #101 - 101 tears from this clown, please YouTube take her crappy channel down!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It actually baffles me how she has the audience she does 🤯 like there are so many “smaller” Disney vloggers that post much better videos without the crocodile tears and constant high pitch screeches…why do so many people choose to watch her?! Her videos are hardly even informative

Reactions: 6
It actually baffles me how she has the audience she does 🤯 like there are so many “smaller” Disney vloggers that post much better videos without the crocodile tears and constant high pitch screeches…why do so many people choose to watch her?! Her videos are hardly even informative
I think a lot of people will be silently watching the train wreck viewing, like we are.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.