Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean... we all know the care she takes into doing her job properly :rolleyes:
1653839688070.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I do have a sneaky feeling Char Ruff was behind who was going since shes also at Disney for work it would've been fun if she got feed back on the last group like Brogan was on :sneaky:
Charlotte and Lucy are acquaintances as a bare minimum but I get the impression they are friendly too.

Reactions: 8
we don't cut the fur off each others parkas and bin everything into the street or anything 🥰
This is how deep I am in depp… I actually thought you were going to say we don’t cut each other’s fingers off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Venom you’re a qweeen ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Congrats on 100 threads everyone! Hands down the best thread on tattle 😄

I was a lurker back in the GG days and lurked on tattle for a bit before posting on the 2nd tattle thread! I used to enjoy watching the Borg back in the day!! Besides the constant tears she was actually relatable and I thought she had a good work ethic - daily vlogging whilst working/having a social life (those days are long gone!) Gradually started to find her more irritating as time went on. The constant bragging, laziness, selfish, acting like a know it all when in fact she knew jack!

Some of the best Borg moments/phrases:
- ironing whilst sat on the sofa
- the stain on the carpet (if you know you know)
- Broglish (brogans native language) e.g juryation, bollavard, in the meanwhile, rum, everyfink, seww gurd, sizing up (means she got her actual size) etc
- fallouts on trips e.g trek america/charlotte and trying to be brave
- naturally curly hair & naturally long lashes

the list goes on … 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s definitely a gif to be had if anyone can make one from the new DID vlog opening!

Reactions: 1
I'm super hungover but going in for the Animal Kingdom vlog now. 5 minutes in and the camera constantly going in and out of focus is making me 🤮

Happy 100th everyone! What a time to be alive! :LOL:
I should have been thinking about all the Broganisms that have made it in my vocabulary for the 100th but what a time to be alive is something I say regularly and no one knows why😂🤣. I’ve also incorporated rum for room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if the pregnancy theory someone suggested previously is right. She is really emotional in the Disney vlogs, ridiculously so. She nearly cried at that iced drink ffs. Her gratefulness is way over the top so seems really fake. It’s definitely more a diary than informative vlog.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m wondering if the pregnancy theory someone suggested previously is right. She is really emotional in the Disney vlogs, ridiculously so. She nearly cried at that iced drink ffs. Her gratefulness is way over the top so seems really fake. It’s definitely more a diary than informative vlog.
If she's pregnant before me I will be absolutely heartbroken (many of you know my struggles). She doesn't even want children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.