Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her drinking problem started during Jimmys Iced Coffee era something obviously happened to her to start drinking so much and were starting to see it a lot more, remember she couldn't even hide the bottles on the vlogs they were on the kitchen floor the bags of booze when they go away their is going for a picnic and a piss up and recently the amount of beer bottles at the beach hut how is Julie not seeing this?

There is no doubt she has a problem but Brogan won't see that.

Reactions: 18
I think her drinking problem started during Jimmys Iced Coffee era something obviously happened to her to start drinking so much and were starting to see it a lot more, remember she couldn't even hide the bottles on the vlogs they were on the kitchen floor the bags of booze when they go away their is going for a picnic and a piss up and recently the amount of beer bottles at the beach hut how is Julie not seeing this?

There is no doubt she has a problem but Brogan won't see that.
maybe Julie is the same. My parents would never have thought I had a drinking issue but then they were clearing bottles of wine at home every night. Hope Brogan Gets help if she is alcoholic. Though it is funny that she has a drinking problem like a middle aged woman. Most twenty somethings with alcohol addiction at least go on nights out. Trust Brogan to be boring. No drunk stories for her.

Reactions: 15
My neighbour was a functioning alcoholic at 25, even his boss didn’t know. Took his parents months to get him to accept help once they put everything together, and that’s when there’s a loving parent - child relationship.

Reactions: 12
Just seen Charlotte ruff is on the trip too. Wonder if that’s why brogie was put on last weeks trip rather than this one?!

Reactions: 8
She was drinking long before her dad died and Benjis heart problem. It must have been over two years ago when we said she used to have meltdowns every Monday after a weekend on the drink.
Yes it’s obviously not just that that has triggered it but she always sued to say she doesn’t drink much , that’s far from the truth . She’s had a messed up life full of messed up relationships - I do wonder if that has led to always being on the plonk

Reactions: 12
Showed my teenagers her photo.

“Hmmm. Well you’re 35, and she looks a LOT older than you, so, 45?”

Got 2 threads to catch up on 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I asked my son and he said 100 but he is only nearly 3 and that is one of the only numbers he knows 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
just showed a picture of Bogtrotter to my dad.
First of all he said Christ on a bike 😂
Then he said I don’t know 40…maybe older? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've always known Brogan's age so I thought maybe she didn't look as old as people said, but I asked my partner for this thread poll and he said 35 at least! So goes to show that she really does look awful. She's aged herself so much with all the food and alcohol!

Reactions: 19
I asked my son and he said 100 but he is only nearly 3 and that is one of the only numbers he knows 🤣
i remember you announcing your little one was born ithought he’d be like 1! We’ve been on this thread so long 😂

Lucy wood can actually style herself. That’s the biggest difference 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Positive sighting of Charlotte Ruff in the back of Emily Norris’ instagram story!! Has to be the reason she’s not on this trip.

I bet she regrets burning that bridge.

Interestingly it also looks like Lucy Wood is with them which I am surprised at as she has been sent by attraction tickets and not Disney. Looks like ‘Hand luggage only’ and Louise were also in the back of the video - I didn’t recognise anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just flicked through Lucy Jane Woods and Louise Pentlands instagram stories of the first day of their trip, and wow it’s literally night and day compared to Brogan’s.

I’d actually go as far to say their Instagram stories are already more informative, and have shown more, than her vlogs did!

Reactions: 17
8AD2B669-C44A-42E7-A8E5-085273E42747.png
C73DFEB0-0649-4385-8B1E-80A0D353E023.png

For those who are bogey blocked. Look at the bloody state of the before 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.