Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if the pregnancy theory someone suggested previously is right. She is really emotional in the Disney vlogs, ridiculously so. She nearly cried at that iced drink ffs. Her gratefulness is way over the top so seems really fake. It’s definitely more a diary than informative vlog.
She wouldnt hold this in for as along she’s looked pregnant. I think she was just overly emotional because in all honesty she doesn’t want to do Disney without Ben but because neither of them give two tosses about their health, they’re limited in what they could do. I also think reality set in and had she actually not been lonely and made a connection with some of them she’d have held it in or done it less

Reactions: 18
She can't look after herself god help her with a baby in real life its my worst nightmare another Brogan in the world

In all honestly shes just fat with greed and fame!

Reactions: 17
I'm sure she was drinking alcohol in one of the disney vlogs so surely she can't be pregnant

Reactions: 14
She was drinking cocktails in Disney. She’s not pregnant - she’s just mentally unstable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I suspect it’s grief, I know she didn’t acknowledge her dad’s death and appeared not to have been close in the end but it looks like days I go through. I could be wrong but it’s possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m wondering if the pregnancy theory someone suggested previously is right. She is really emotional in the Disney vlogs, ridiculously so. She nearly cried at that iced drink ffs. Her gratefulness is way over the top so seems really fake. It’s definitely more a diary than informative vlog.
I don’t think she is , she drank so many cocktails in Disney .. also she made such a fuss about the POIL going in , I’m sure she’d make just as much fuss about having it removed !

I suspect it’s grief, I know she didn’t acknowledge her dad’s death and appeared not to have been close in the end but it looks like days I go through. I could be wrong but it’s possible.
I agree , she’s got so many repressed issues including the loss of her dad .. she probably just has no idea how to process it all so it comes out in strange ways .. emotionally she’s a total mess

Reactions: 25
I don’t think she is , she drank so many cocktails in Disney

I agree , she’s got so many repressed issues including the loss of her dad .. she probably just has no idea how to process it all so it comes out in strange ways .. emotionally she’s a total mess
Not to mention all the big rides say expectant mothers should not ride

Reactions: 12
I agree. She said she used to go to DisneyWorld as a child, I presume this was before her parents break up. Disney brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of people. I guess being back there, so soon after losing her Dad, without Benji as a safety blanket, and being deliberately left behind at times by the group, must have stirred up emotions that we saw in the vlog.

Reactions: 19
I agree. She said she used to go to DisneyWorld as a child, I presume this was before her parents break up. Disney brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of people. I guess being back there, so soon after losing her Dad, without Benji as a safety blanket, and being deliberately left behind at times by the group, must have stirred up emotions that we saw in the vlog.
I do feel sorry for her to a degree .. she is awful but she is the product of a messed up mother , she’s got a leech of a partner who won’t say boo to a goose about how she’s behaving because he’s afRaid of the gravy train ending , and other than that no real relationships . She would be so much better if she had a supportive network around her … I mean she wouldn’t be great , she’s still brogan after all , but she might be less unhinged

Reactions: 28
I showed my husband her for the first time as it’s #100 and he said “what’s on her lip??” Dying! Happy jubilee bojo and bogbrush! Has she announced her plans yet? Sausage roll party?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I showed my husband her for the first time as it’s #100 and he said “what’s on her lip??” Dying! Happy jubilee bojo and bogbrush! Has she announced her plans yet? Sausage roll party?
Christ if there's no sausages rolls in her Jubilee afternoon tea, Bonnie's tit will hit the fake grass fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she is , she drank so many cocktails in Disney .. also she made such a fuss about the POIL going in , I’m sure she’d make just as much fuss about having it removed !

@disneys She really is having an issue with this drinking as an excuse to shut out grief and possibly the real reason of Bens health or her own issues of health.

@Stopoversharing it's the only roll Brogs will get!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the note of showing people bogie , 103 tattler family members said brogan looks 36 - 45 ! Ouch !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that brogan the whole spouted from that thing on her lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was drinking long before her dad died and Benjis heart problem. It must have been over two years ago when we said she used to have meltdowns every Monday after a weekend on the drink.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.