Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UAUUUUUUUU we joked about reaching thread 100 before Brogan’s subscribers 2 years ago and here we are all!!!!

Happy 100th thread 🥰 (hope you all like my artwork at the end 😂)
Phenomenal Venom! Great memories, we could easily have filled an 1 hour video with funny snippets of her. She’s the most embarrassing human I’ve ever seen

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to like brogan a few years back when I started watching her, I was a lurker back on the guru gossip threads (boy that's a throwback) when I discovered they existed and realised what a disgusting human being she really is. When they died I discovered everyone had migrated here, and now here I am, over 750 posts on the broguemeister herself! Happy 100 everyone 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just want to say thank you all so much for providing me with so many laughs and such a sense of community on here, whatever happens IRL I can always come on here and have a laugh with you lot. Borg wishes she had the friendships we all have ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Congratulations everyone. I suppose thanks to brogan as you have taught us all that even when we are feeling down we all have families who we can turn to and a career that we may work long hours but we don’t have to beg for freebies to make us feel better we actually enjoy it more as it’s a reward

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually only discovered Brogan through the Charlotte Ruff Disney vlogs!

Ended up here when the Becca Rose drama started, think I found the link to the thread on Twitter when trying to see what ‘personal private’ information was posted about her, turns out it was just a photo of her breaking lockdown rules🤦🏻‍♀️

(Also not to be ‘that’ poster, but this thread title isn’t the one that got the most likes - the one shown in Venoms edit was. Do we still go by the rule that highest likes gets thread title?)
Can you link the becca rose drama please

Reactions: 1
Oh no it’s okay! I was just wondering if there was actually a reason why. I personally don’t mind - it was @Donald73 post, so I guess up to them if they want to have their title instated?
Just me being an idiot and not reading things properly , I see it now ! Sorry all xx

Can you link the becca rose drama please
I think it starts on thread 24 ish , but there’s a summary on the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just been going through my screenshots on my phone as I have so many of Brogan over the past couple of years! I found this one from September 2021 which was the online event ran by DisneyParksUK

Did her pathetic crying convince the team to book her for the press trip?!

12046894-D748-4705-8F25-B1DE170B97BE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What a thing to wake up to! Hurray for the 100th! I’ll have to watch Venom’s edit when I’m in a different room from my toddler or he’ll grab the phone off me! I can’t remember the exact incident that bought me to tattle but I stayed for the comments 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a thing to wake up to! Hurray for the 100th! I’ll have to watch Venom’s edit when I’m in a different room from my toddler or he’ll grab the phone off me! I can’t remember the exact incident that bought me to tattle but I stayed for the comments 😁
It’s worth the wait !!!

Reactions: 9
Cheers guys! Pepsi max and fake Malibu are all on their way to you respectively

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.