Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on hold on hold on, stop the traffic! Why is everyone and their mother going on THIS trip together and Brogo went to the "press" trip???? isn't she part of the youtuber community??? what happened here?
I would imagine that as Charlotte works for Disney and has gone too that maybe she’s leading this trip and has had a say in who goes so wouldn’t have included our bogie 🧐 whereas maybe another colleague was in charge of the other trip? Regardless it’s all very bizarre

*edit to correct spelling*

Reactions: 17
Just seen on Lucy Woods upload today she mentioned that she’s known about this PR Disney Trip since Jan. either bogie was left off or would she have declined with their trip being shortly before / thinking benign wouldn’t have been able to get the time off work?
Left off for sure 😂

Reactions: 13
Morning m'luvs! I was out til half 1 with my girls having a lovely laugh and catch up after supper. I was the designated driver so no hangover this morning but feeling the late night! What excitement to wake-up to! 100th thread, the Venom edits, and it's the start of Jubilee week. What a time to be alive! Only downer is LFC losing yesterday.

Again, I can't wait to see the content from Lucy and Louise. It's going to be a good week!

Must add some Malibu, Pepsi Max, and Asti to the grocery list for later today...

• Heart
  • Haha
I just randomly thought that she hasn’t mentioned engagement recently? Has she finally realised that it isn’t a personality trait?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The way she screams to the Disney characters is so embarrassing. I like Disney as much as the next person but you would never catch me acting as if they are not just very hot and sweaty humans under that suit thinking what a fat twit Brogie is. It’s like she believes they are really a magical talking Mouse.

Infact whenever she’s in a group environment on this Disney trip and the guide is saying something and she starts shouting YES QUEEN! or GET IT GURL!!!! She must do everyone’s nut in. I bet Benji enjoyed the break.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy 100th thread 🥰 (hope you all like my artwork at the end 😂)
This edit was the greatest thing to wake up to this morning. Nearly spit out my coffee a few times 😂

Happy 100 threads everyone and cheers to 100 more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100 threads woohoooooo!! As someone else said, guaranteed we will hit 200 before she gets 100k subs!!

Also I’ve had a thought...

All the influencers are gone out on trip this week, the nicer ones, it’s not beyond the realms of impossibility that Charlotte was involved in organising it or putting names forward and (as you would) left the camera smasher off the list (if you know, you know m’loves!) and then Brogladyte found out everyone and their mother were going except her and threw a wobbly.... so they slotted her in with the press one but only once someone dropped out...

LOVE the video @Venom oh ma garshhhhhhhhhhhh

Not offended over the thread title thing either btw, it’s so easy to get confused when sleep deprived I remember those days SEW well...and the thread title is amazingggggg. Mine being mentioned in the video also made me have tears dropping in my rum and coke ❤❤

Getting my 102 in early...

Brogan Tate #101 - 101 Dalmations? Nah it’s 101 dodgy dresses that don’t fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hold on hold on hold on, stop the traffic! Why is everyone and their mother going on THIS trip together and Brogo went to the "press" trip???? isn't she part of the youtuber community??? what happened here?
I wonder if she’s trying to rebrand, under Laura’s advice, as press/a journalist, re-doing her blog and changing her bios so she doesn’t peg herself in to a hole….

However it’s utterly clear that this will never be the case, no matter how hard she tries. I’ve got more information from people vlogging there holiday trips and giving advice than that twit did in 5 loooonnng vlogs. And they weren’t stuffing there fat faces for 90% of the time

• Heart
sorry @mrsrh I hope you will accept the altered edition as a token of my apology 😇
View attachment 1302962
OH MAH GASH
100 threads! So glad we are celebrating our 100th before Brogie (only subs obviously, she’s surpassed that number in terms of how old she looks long ago)

i don’t know whether to have a glass of Asti or a tankard of Malibu Pepsi max with my coleslaw bagel?! I’m so overwhelmed I’m feeling deluded!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My magic moment was defo the shrunken hoodie moment along with my brother Fraser who works on a yaht to do his sisters cleaning for her!

HAPPY 100TH THREAD GANG LETS ALL RAISE A MALIBU & RUM FOR BROGAN LAZY ARSE TATE 🍹

• Heart
Looks like Charlotte may be a rep on the influencer trip - she is at Epcot which is where Louise is this morning.

I will say I do find the whole ‘How do you do Disney’ theme of the campaign a bit odd when they are on a trip with an itinerary, the influencers won’t be showing us how they do it at all which would be a lot more interesting then all of them showing us the same things 😂

I do have a sneaky feeling Char Ruff was behind who was going since shes also at Disney for work it would've been fun if she got feed back on the last group like Brogan was on :sneaky:

Reactions: 7
@Venom I'm outraged that you left me off the board of posters and am going to smash your camera whilst you're not looking try to be braaaaaave as I deal with this incredible burn

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
@Venom I'm outraged that you left me off the board of posters and am going to smash your camera whilst you're not looking try to be braaaaaave as I deal with this incredible burn
🤣 Oh dear @Venom is this a bad time to say I wasn’t on it either 🤣🤣 although was glad to see a couple of my posts made the edit 🥰
I do love this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.