Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe brogan should have stayed at home with her beloved benji instead of going to wdw and given it to someone who would have enjoyed spending time with the others and appreciated if more. Sick to death of her saying benji this and benji that. You are your own person you twit

Reactions: 26
So seeing as old Broge-trotter reads on here
hi, please do us an update on your fellas health, when you originally posted about it, it appeared like he was in a bad way, I mean a tumour is not something minor especially on the heart - it’s quite major, or was it just a cry out for sympathy and views all that stuff you put on insta?

we’ll wait for an update

Reactions: 18
The Benji update was just so weird. Tumour not grown or moved so there is not as much concern and he can live as he was before. Which means everything but work because he is tired . . . then she immediately followed it with he has been helping me! So he is well enough to do Brogans work but not his own?! I get the mental struggle as it can be a big blow for someone who was once healthy to suddenly be told news like that and he could easily be signed off for months with his mental health alone. Which is where I struggle as he has not looked like he has been struggling and I am mad at myself for judging that, but its the image that Brogan is portraying . . . nothing can ruin this happy couple bliss she is suddenly living in.

Reactions: 27
Rumbled !!!! I can’t stand listening to that cow moaning at me about every slight inconvenience in her life so I had to take refuge here ….

But @Venom i know your dirty little secret …. you’re Kevin Lever !!!
YES ! it is I Kevin Lever I can't deny it any longer. I'm sick of having to do DIY projects around that hovel whilst she sits there ordering more disney tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The post Benign put up about her looking for train snacks... do they EVER stop stuffing their fat faces???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The top photo is how I feel when she uploads

Has Brogan packed the bleeping kitchen sink? Shes missing out gorgeous weather here i've got the fan on with a glass of Lemon Fanta hope shes got her beloved mini fan with her?

I would love to hear her try and speak French she will be like Del Boy 😂 😂 😂 😂

She has the cheek to go back to Paris after dising it to duck on the last trip.

Whos got Bonnie this time I feel sad for her I really do.

Reactions: 12
3E7B1DFE-E9E3-4345-B1A1-EC7A1CCFFC74.png
They’re definitely trying to rebrand and get Benji involved in the vlog/social media stuff… his bio is so cringeworthy it’s embarrassing!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She didn’t deserve that free trip to Disney

If benji is off work he shouldn’t be going on holidays. If I took time off work because of my health and my boss found out I was going on endless trips I would be sacked on the spot

Reactions: 33
PMSL at her announcing they are going to elope, defeating the whole purpose of eloping. Does she mean getting married abroad, having no guests, or both?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
well. If he wants to be an influencer so bad, he can have his own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 59
phew, made it on to the 100th thread ! so glad B.O. Boge will be gone for a few days at Disneyland Paris !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.