Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO embarrassed. This was in my best friends insta stories. I need new friends.
Yeah ditch her, she’s even picking up Brogan’s grammar... with the are and to instead of am and too. Orrrrr you could educate her and bring her over to the light side!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she thanking everyone at the end as if they are ever going to watch her vlogs?! I am sure they had enough of her on the trip without the need to watch it back!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah ditch her, she’s even picking up Brogan’s grammar... with the are and to instead of am and too. Orrrrr you could educate her and bring her over to the light side!
I've tried. I've had several chats with her about brogan and her words 'she's lovely'. Ok then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was gonna say. If my boyfriend fiancé couldn’t go to Disney for “health reasons” but I got to go for FREE, I wouldn’t dare bring home a suitcase full of tit I treated myself to and then whip out a stale cookie and some fanta for him.
Im picturing her like “oh Bannjj it was suh-yohhh gyyud, they said we could pick out anythink in the shop we wanted” and then throws some new pyjamas on to the giant stack of tit she bought for herself. No wonder he didn’t pick her up from the airport, I’d have told the witch to get a taxi too.
You forgot about the bath bomb she bought him... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the deal about Godwin’s anyway? I don’t get it
From the site's About Me page: In his never-ending search for baking inspiration, Steve Lewis, the bakery creator, purchased what he thought was an antique cookbook published in 1898. To his surprise, the margins were filled with faded notes and doodles from what appeared to be a young boy who had dreams of becoming a baker. The name written at the back of the book was “Gideon,” and Steve decided to fulfill that child’s wishes with the name Gideon’s Bakehouse™. Paying tribute to the origins of the name, Gideon’s shelves are lined with strange works of art, aging books, and curious antiquities from the Victorian era.

Clearly that place had a theme and it seems like someone could have mentioned the premise of that creepy display she was so excited contained pins she could buy. But, of course, being that someone is Brogan, I had to "google it" to find any actual information.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can't stand these Disney shaggers who can't say a bad word about them. It's OK to have a less than stellar experience. Say it after me Brogan: "it was not worth the hour wait". There we go, no one died. Disney still makes billions every year. It is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What I dont get is why she didn’t just join the virtual queue? She kept saying she didn’t have enough time to go round all the shops? Like you are tit at organising things…. Miss planning queen my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brogan's disney vlogs are a constant reminder to wear your SPF and drink some water.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Half a cookie is minimum 400 calories… she scoffed the lot of course she did - just not on camera
It’s ok … our health conscious queen then had a really “light lunch” at Paddlefish of a sugary cocktail , a huge wrap and chips …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What I dont get is why she didn’t just join the virtual queue? She kept saying she didn’t have enough time to go round all the shops? Like you are tit at organising things…. Miss planning queen my arse
Cause she was waiting for an hour for a cookie instead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she got Gary C anything seeing as he brought back a fair bit for her when he went to Disney a few months ago…or if everything she bought was for herself.

Reactions: 19
Brogans engaged to someone called Benji!?! I wish she'd said that before!

Clearly the group hated the Brog Monster. They've all gone off together but you're going to wander off on your own and tell us how much you love everything!! You are a sad, unlikeable narcissist brogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Genuinely, what does Benji see in her that makes him want to marry her besides free holidays? She isn't attractive, she isn't funny, she has no conversation skills, she isn't kind, she has no ambition or drive to improve herself. What does he see in her, other than being the only woman (or man) who will have him?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.