Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it's not normal. This isn't a healthy relationship at all.
That just shows how needy Brogan is with Ben though and has to have him to herself god forbid Ben having his mates round to enjoy the football in his OWN house when Brogan is around when has Ben ever done that or has any Bens friends seen him since the fake hospital scare!

Reactions: 10
I’m not in a relationship but is it customary that you can’t do anything without the others permission or you can’t enjoy a trip without them and have to cancel a show or whatever until you are both there?
Only if you are in a suffocating relationship like Brogans.
My boyfriend is the first person to tell me to have fun and enjoy whatever it is I’m doing and I’m the same with him.

View attachment 1310469

Oh for gods sake. She's like a bloody seagull, you feed her once and she feels entitled to everyone else's stuff!!
This viewer is an idiot..! She’s probably been blocked by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god I'm on Video 2, her first full day already whinging about it being full on. We did our first full day in Hollywood Studios and it's not even that big of a park.

Reactions: 4
Is Brogan not doing a weekend home video of the queens buuurrrfffddaay with tacky flags and booze in her beer garden pit?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just finished watching the trek america videos and omg they did not disappoint! Have any of the trek American girls ever came on here and gave their side of the storey? Would love if they had haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she’s had dental pain why eat food that would aggravate it? Not the smartest cookie

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Last time I had toothache I didn’t eat for days.. Even water for pain was unbearable. Her greed must have no limits.

Reactions: 24
I’ve been watching the new WDW vlog series by a small YouTuber called Sophie Charlton and oh my word, she is so much better than Brogan even though I think she has less than 6k subscribers!
Her and her boyf have had jam packed days in the parks, have shown how amazing Genie+ can be (they literally did every attraction at one park in one day), have enjoyed their food but not centred the day around it, and didn’t set foot in a gift shop until day 3 (and even then it was only a minute or so of footage).
She also dresses so well - cute and park appropriate but not head to toe in tacky merch - take note Bogbrush!
This is what the average person would want their WDW trip to be like 👍 She’s really shown Brogan (and Victoria, Adam and Gary) up with these videos 😂

I have just found them - very informative. Really like them. Also watching Tom&el they seem good so far 👍

Reactions: 3
God she’s insufferable, her behaviour is that of a bratty child that has to have everything they want. Something is seriously not right about her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last time I had toothache I didn’t eat for days.. Even water for pain was unbearable. Her greed must have no limits.
Or there is no toothache just like there is no tumor in LiarBenji. It's all about the attention she receives as a result of this shite she spews.

Reactions: 12
I just saw this whilst scrolling aimlessly through my fb feed. Heavens, old Bogtrotter would be all over this! 😂

Screenshot_20220601-181847_Facebook.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went to the gym. I didn't eat there, I didn't straiten my fick hair, I didn't take my laptop and do some work, I didn't take any piccies. How can I even call this going to the gym? Is Jane OK???
:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I went to the gym. I didn't eat there, I didn't straiten my fick hair, I didn't take my laptop and do some work, I didn't take any piccies. How can I even call this going to the gym? Is Jane OK???
:poop:
So incredibly proud of your achievement... love this for you! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
same - brogan is not even in the same league… been liking a small YouTuber called Lisa Cairns as well
I’ve found them really informative with the genie+ etc. also they stayed offsite and hired a car which is what me and my fiancé want to do next year because we can’t afford to stay on site!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.