Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Guys Brittany is somewhere in Turkey not Dubai yet this thread has turned into a political debate about UAE laws :ROFLMAO:

Can we just all agree to disagree because obviously people are going to have strong opinions about it, rather we just stay on topic and talk about the gremlin toad that Brittany is

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Rose94

VIP Member
So she doesn’t want the same person to scan her again because they didn’t get good enough pictures? 🤦🏼‍♀️ When she said “no offence but I don’t want her to scan me again” I thought she was gonna say she was rude or something fair but no 🙃🙃
You have a scan to check the babies well being which the health professional probably spent years at uni to be able to provide for you it’s not a photo shoot where she takes extra time to get the perfect shot of your content babies you’re lucky you even got another picture I asked at my growth scan and got told no

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
I reckon there’s going to be a proposal this holiday, just to wrap everything up neatly in a big, chavtastic, unreal bow….

• Haha
Reactions: 39

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
“I’ve sized up to an 8” yet the twin bump is soooooo huge she can’t sleep comfortably at night or get trousers on properly 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

hol20x

VIP Member
When she said the dress is from Primark and Ash said and the bump is from me. Vulgar. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Piamia

She’s such a little brat! Saying the sonogropher wasn’t good because they didn’t take the pictures good enough! You’re there for heath! Not a photoshoot! THE RAGE SHE GIVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Entitled little brat!!!!! You dish up your cat hair mash for a living! How you gona disrespect a healthcare professional !!!!
I acc hate her.

Reactions: 34