Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be offered the option for either a c section or vaginal birth if the babies are in a good position otherwise she will be advised c section. She seems the type to choose a section and will defo rock up for it wearing some hideous tracksuit, hair done and full face of make up with that moron in an equally hideous tracksuit dragging her massive suitcases behind him. The whole process will be filmed for TikTok and it wouldn’t surprise me if she includes staff members on the vids too without their permission. Sooner this idiot gets cancelled the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just been on the nanna bea thread and she got referred to as Smugly and I thought it was a perfect description of our Britt 😂

Reactions: 1
Always side eye proposals during pregnancy 😶🌫

She defo knew it was coming too 🤣

Reactions: 20
Dunno why but I find it really weird that he proposed whilst he had his sunglasses on still… surely eye contact in that moment would be kinda important

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“One sec ash let me just prop my phone up to record myself looking totally surprised like I had no idea… ok yeah 1, 2, 3 go”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.