Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a smug little bleep isn’t she.
I know she's pregnant and I don't normally condone violence, but when she pulls that smug look I could happily slap her face! I cant stand the girl!!!

Reactions: 15
So she doesn’t want the same person to scan her again because they didn’t get good enough pictures? 🤦🏼‍♀️ When she said “no offence but I don’t want her to scan me again” I thought she was gonna say she was rude or something fair but no 🙃🙃
You have a scan to check the babies well being which the health professional probably spent years at uni to be able to provide for you it’s not a photo shoot where she takes extra time to get the perfect shot of your content babies you’re lucky you even got another picture I asked at my growth scan and got told no

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So she doesn’t want the same person to scan her again because they didn’t get good enough pictures? 🤦🏼‍♀️ You have a scan to check the babies well being which the health professional probably spent years at uni to be able to provide for you it’s not a photo shoot where she takes extra time to get the perfect shot of your content babies you’re lucky you even got another picture I asked at my growth scan and got told no
And the photos they get depend on the position the babies are in! She's a bleeping knobhead.

Reactions: 21
She’s such a little brat! Saying the sonogropher wasn’t good because they didn’t take the pictures good enough! You’re there for heath! Not a photoshoot! THE RAGE SHE GIVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Entitled little brat!!!!! You dish up your cat hair mash for a living! How you gona disrespect a healthcare professional !!!!
I acc dislike her.

Reactions: 34
She is a prick. A sonographer doesnt have time to get this wanker instagramble pictures. They are checking for growth issues.

Reactions: 21
I know she's pregnant and I don't normally condone violence, but when she pulls that smug look I could happily slap her face! I cant stand the girl!!!
Jeeez imagine how irritating it is living with her, doing that pathetic shuffle with belly out and that smug look and noise she does 😖😂
---
So she doesn’t want the same person to scan her again because they didn’t get good enough pictures? 🤦🏼‍♀️ When she said “no offence but I don’t want her to scan me again” I thought she was gonna say she was rude or something fair but no 🙃🙃
You have a scan to check the babies well being which the health professional probably spent years at uni to be able to provide for you it’s not a photo shoot where she takes extra time to get the perfect shot of your content babies you’re lucky you even got another picture I asked at my growth scan and got told no
What the actual duck. My mam is quite old school and Is not a fan of all these early scans to find out what sex the baby is. She always said it’s not about if it’s a girl or a boy. Scans are about checking everything is ok with the baby. And this bleep is saying she didn’t want som one to scan her coz pics were crap. She needs poking between her 2 boz eyes. And I hope these babies are little terrors

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She should be more concerned about the health of her two babies whilst having a scan not moaning about the pictures. She’s an idiot.

also her talking about her bump as if she’s 200 weeks pregnant 😂 ‘it’s so uncomfortable when you’ve got a bump’ talking about tracksuit bottoms. Trying her hardest to blow out even more and saying about how much her skins stretching. Alright hun. I hope she actually goes huge 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys. Imagine if the twinnies inherit her beady eyes and Ash’s velcro beard. I have a mental image that I wish I could paste into the thread…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve not had a baby so can’t claim to know but is it genuinely uncomfortable to pull her joggers up more or is she just trying to show the bump?

Reactions: 3
I’ve not had a baby so can’t claim to know but is it genuinely uncomfortable to pull her joggers up more or is she just trying to show the bump?
Her joggers looked pretty loose so I doubt it’s uncomfortable. I find it uncomfortable now at 31 weeks with a beach ball sized bump. But definitely not at the size she currently is. She just wants to show it off.
Bet she won’t be so keen to show it off when she’s covered in stretch marks from a twin bump though! Suddenly it will be all over the bump trousers, long tops or dresses.

Reactions: 11
She’s just being an attention seeker. I find it hard to believe she’s that uncomfortable and struggling at 17 weeks 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.